💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Joanne era is not over YET

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

Eurotrash

So listen,

Gaga probably knew about the upcoming cancellation of her last 10 shows, so she quickly decided to record the show for the fans that didn't get to see her live & at such a random location (Birmingham). If she hadn't known, she would've recorded the DVD in a later show and would've hyped it more, hence the only announcement of the recording was on her social media with a simple post.

Her last show is done. She posts a letter revealing the cancellation of the final shows. :S She does her 3-post-theme of it on Instagram.

But where's a "Goodbye Joanne era" post? :selena:

Well, in my opinion, she is going to do it once the Joanne World Tour DVD is done or right before that. And that's when the era will be done. :diane:

I don't know if that's common sense, but I just wanted to make this post. :tony:

P.S The Joanne era is my favorite era of Gaga, next to Born This Way. Y'all really slept on it. One project after another. Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Hey Girl with Florence, Superbowl Halftime Show, World Tour announcement, VS FS, Carpool Karaoke, SNL, Dive Bar Tour, Love Campaign, Metallica Performance, Coachella, Tudor Watch campaign, A Star Is Born, The Documentary that we've been all waiting for since Born This Way Ball/ ARTPOP, AMAs, Grammys, Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'), ... This era was more than amazing and emotional. The music, the visuals, the looks she served... Everything was perfect. Some of you just couldn't understand real music and like radio-friendly -bird-dying sounds with bland lyrics. Gaga was finally happy with herself and accepted herself to the fullest. It will always be the most amazing experience as a fan to witness your favorite artist go through everything. I really could talk about my love for Joanne forever. It was perfect. I am very emotional about how the tour ended.

I will forever be grateful for this journey. :giveup:

#GetWellSoonGaga

Curunir
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Gaga probably knew about the upcoming cancellation of her last 10 shows, so she quickly decided to record the show for the fans that didn't get to see her live & at such a random location (Birmingham). If she hadn't known, she would've recorded the DVD in a later show and would've hyped it more, hence the only announcement of the recording was on her social media with a simple post.

That's a rude assumption. You don't know whether she knew or not

KarmaPolice
Just now, Curunir said:

That's a rude assumption. You don't know whether she knew or not

It's not rude, it's probably what she had in mind. Everyone said "Why is she recording on Birmingham's date and not in London?"... Well, there's your answer.

Itsbrenda

oh, she knew

there is another thread here about the way Ticketmaster has been dealing with the tour.

Joanna is over, I'm just waiting for her to give everyone the money back they spent on on seeing her twice 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, ND4 said:

oh, she knew

there is another thread here about the way Ticketmaster has been dealing with the tour.

Joanna is over, I'm just waiting for her to give everyone the money back they spent on on seeing her twice 

Where u going to?

How can anoyone not love gaga

Phoenix

I just dont get why cancel it now with only 10 shows left since she did the uk ones knowing that the rest will be cancelled

💎

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

I just dont get why cancel it now with only 10 shows left since she did the uk ones knowing that the rest will be cancelled

Her health probably hit a tipping point where her medical team wouldn’t allow it go on further. Her hip injury became much worse when she refused to postpone or cancel dates in the BTWB for a long time, shouldn’t try to go on like that again.

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, Bathory said:

So listen,

Her last show is done. She posts a letter revealing the cancellation of the final shows. :S She does her 3-post-theme of it on Instagram.

But where's a "Goodbye Joanne era" post? :selena:

Well, in my opinion, she is going to do it once the Joanne World Tour DVD is done or right before that. And that's when the era will be done. :diane:

I don't know if that's common sense, but I just wanted to make this post. :tony:

P.S The Joanne era is my favorite era of Gaga, next to Born This Way. Y'all really slept on it. One project after another. Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Hey Girl with Florence, Superbowl Halftime Show, World Tour announcement, VS FS, Carpool Karaoke, SNL, Dive Bar Tour, Love Campaign, Metallica Performance, Coachella, Tudor Watch campaign, A Star Is Born, The Documentary that we've been all waiting for since Born This Way Ball/ ARTPOP, AMAs, Grammys, Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'), ... This era was more than amazing and emotional. The music, the visuals, the looks she served... Everything was perfect. Some of you just couldn't understand real music and like radio-friendly -bird-dying sounds with bland lyrics. Gaga was finally happy with herself and accepted herself to the fullest. It will always be the most amazing experience as a fan to witness your favorite artist go through everything. I really could talk about my love for Joanne forever. It was perfect. I am very emotional about how the tour ended.

I will forever be grateful for this journey. :giveup:

#GetWellSoonGaga

I love this Era. But don't call it Perfect.mp3 

Itsbrenda
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Hope u will get ur money:hug:

thank you

I phoned the hotel and they won't refund at such short notice. I know I'm coming off as being horrible and I do put gagas health first but I know this was planned.

I have a theory on why which I might make a thread on in a minute

Are you missing a show?

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ND4 said:

thank you

I phoned the hotel and they won't refund at such short notice. I know I'm coming off as being horrible and I do put gagas health first but I know this was planned.

Are you missing a show?

but if it was planned, why did they release new tickets for london 6 days before the show? it doesn't make any sense

the only way they realistically knew about cancelled would have been after the grammys

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

It is.

Tour DVD aren't that much big of a deal and they usually take months to be arranged.

We're officially in a mid-era.

DoremonLove
7 minutes ago, ND4 said:

thank you

Are you missing a show?

No im not missing any show never seen her live will never get a chance but i am fine. Maybe u could go and make a good trip out of it. That way u wont lose ur money of hotel expenses. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

QueenGermanotta

It is over and thats okay

If the DvD would come it would be something extra- but its definitly over

Over does not mean it does not exist or it get denied. We still remember all of her songs/era, they live on forever. 

Archived