Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Redone speaks fondly about Gaga & their hits

dit

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

He flip flops between being bitter and thankful. He always has to bring her up too. lol

I think it is fair...imagine working on entire bodies of work and thinking you made magic with an old friend only to be told 1 single song will make it on the record and that the rest of your work together was scraped or postponed. :cryga: I can understand why he'd be a little bit bitter. Plus Redone always keeps it cute lol...even when he is a little salty he still keeps it cute. Go easy on him. Redone is a big part of Gaga's history & legacy and vice versa :'(  :heart: 

quit reminiscing and start collabing! :grr:

nostalgia is for geeks!!11

angels forever, forever angels

I want him to talk about Gaga in future tense. I need a new collaboration for LG6! Not a ballad though, I skip Angel Down most of the time.

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I want him to talk about Gaga in future tense. I need a new collaboration for LG6! Not a ballad though, I skip Angel Down most of the time.

We all do sis.  :selena:

OT: Our queen stays getting praised. :whitney:

Reality

He keeps talking about Gaga and what they've done, I need info about what they will do in the future :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

DoremonLove
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Speak for yourself i love angel down:staymad:

Yass praise the queen:tony: collab again:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Although I think Gaga can do fine beyond him, and has done fine beyond him, I get curious about if they continued to release their work together. The growth of their work, from TF to TFM to BTW was absolutely incredible- I honestly think their best work is on BTW.

I mean, he's proven to still make magic with her (Angel Down, specifically, is incredible- although, I don't know to the extent his involvement was). I'd be curious to see them working again. Her production and writing skills really bring out the best in him, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Stop with this, Angel down is one of the highlights of the album and one of her strongest album tracks ever :nails:

Archived