💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance reached 900M views on YT

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

30'000 views left, y'all run to youtube and watch this on repeat. 100M left to the iconic 1Md :firega:

Only 3.88 billion views until it becomes the most watched video on YT :lolly:

angels forever, forever angels

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Let's watch it. :tony:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

ALGAYDO

Gaga should be sued and prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law for not releasing this masterpiece in true HD tbh :saladga:

monsterdino

why just not post it when it reaches? (but guess yall thirsty for that hit thread) :selena: 

anyways by 2019 she'll have 1B views on it

and probably by then Poker Face, Bad Romance, The Cure and maybe Million Reasons will reach 200M streams on Spotify!!

Scathach
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga should be sued and prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law for not releasing this masterpiece in true HD tbh :saladga:

inb4 she deletes this video before it reaches 1B views, post the video in HD which barely gets 5Million views in a year.

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, darkness said:

inb4 she deletes this video before it reaches 1M views, post the video in HD which barely gets 5Million views in a year.

Inb4 the “HD” version she uploads is just an up-scaled version and not actually HD :neyde: 

27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It's in HD on VEVO

not ALICE

THIS WAS AN FFING MASTERPIECE. 

Gaga is crazy talented and I respect her decisions.

BUT OH, I WOULD KILL FOR AN OTHER MASTERPIECE FROM HER. 

<3

Archived