💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My JWT Review (Birmingham night 2)

MillionMarkys

Featured Posts

MillionMarkys
12 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

I see . Jus find it weird that its a random letter but at the same time it seems the cameraman /they know like immediately who wrote the letter once she picked it up  :huh:

Oh no they didn't know before who was going to get a letter read, sorry for the confusion. I just meant the cameras were ready for the part just before the Cure where she always reads the letter people throw up, and then when she started reading the letter and the guy who's it was reacted that it was his, so the cameras went to him. I'm not saying it's pre-arranged because its not, but it seemed a little less organic. But that's because they were filming it I guess.

MillionMarkys
8 hours ago, scallywally said:

Glad you enjoyed it. Where did you stay? How did you get home? I hope that went well too.

I got the train there and back and stayed in a hotel. It was only like an hour and twenty mins to get back to my city so it went fine, thanks! :)

MillionMarkys

Wow, knowing what I know now in hindsight makes this night even more bittersweet and emotional. I am SO glad I went. I love you Gaga and get well soon, please be respectful to her during this time.

Tan Fei
2 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

Oh no they didn't know before who was going to get a letter read, sorry for the confusion. I just meant the cameras were ready for the part just before the Cure where she always reads the letter people throw up, and then when she started reading the letter and the guy who's it was reacted that it was his, so the cameras went to him. I'm not saying it's pre-arranged because its not, but it seemed a little less organic. But that's because they were filming it I guess.

I see 😊 and luckily u went and enjoyed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived