Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help please

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Hi everyone :)

So I bought an E-ticket through a resale website, however it has the orginal purchasers name. I was reading the venue(O2) might check for credit card info. 

Here is my question, would it be a problem that the orginal purchaser's name is different ? Would they understand if I tell them that I got it through a resale website? Any past experiences or suggestions would be great :) 

I tried contacting the venue but they are not replying 

COME ON GAYS!!

rivingtonxtrash

I went to a Lorde show recently and some people were prevented to walk in because their ID's didn't match the names on the ticket. 

Not saying that to freak you out but you might wanna search for the original purchaser and ask him/her for a copy of their ID.

Also this was very specific to Lorde, her team personally asked the venue to check ID's which they usually never do (that venue was specially small so it was realistic for them to do that, I doubt they'd have time to check for a venue as big as O2 especially General Admission Standing) so don't frek out I wouldn't be too worried about that. 

If you can reach out for a copy of the original purchaser's ID

28 minutes ago, rivingtonxtrash said:

I went to a Lorde show recently and some people were prevented to walk in because their ID's didn't match the names on the ticket. 

Not saying that to freak you out but you might wanna search for the original purchaser and ask him/her for a copy of their ID.

Also this was very specific to Lorde, her team personally asked the venue to check ID's which they usually never do (that venue was specially small so it was realistic for them to do that, I doubt they'd have time to check for a venue as big as O2 especially General Admission Standing) so don't frek out I wouldn't be too worried about that. 

If you can reach out for a copy of the original purchaser's ID

I see /: 

thank you! 

I doubt I can reach the orginal purchaser because I bought it through viagogo 

COME ON GAYS!!

rivingtonxtrash

don't get too worked up about it, as I said O2 is a big venue, they won't be able to check ID's for every single attendant that walks in it's just not realistic

2 minutes ago, rivingtonxtrash said:

don't get too worked up about it, as I said O2 is a big venue, they won't be able to check ID's for every single attendant that walks in it's just not realistic

Thanks for your help 😇:kara:

I hope it won't be a problem

COME ON GAYS!!

derpmonster

I also think you should check with the venue's ticketing office. They are often able to validate tickets that were resold when you give them proof. In that case, they might be able to give you a physical ticket instead that will be valid. Many people at The Forum did this.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Juansgh21
1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

Hi everyone :)

So I bought an E-ticket through a resale website, however it has the orginal purchasers name. I was reading the venue(O2) might check for credit card info. 

Here is my question, would it be a problem that the orginal purchaser's name is different ? Would they understand if I tell them that I got it through a resale website? Any past experiences or suggestions would be great :) 

I tried contacting the venue but they are not replying 

In Barcelona they just asked for IDs if you had a VIP package, if it was a normal ticket they just let you in. Don't know if they'll do the same there.

2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I also think you should check with the venue's ticketing office. They are often able to validate tickets that were resold when you give them proof. In that case, they might be able to give you a physical ticket instead that will be valid. Many people at The Forum did this.

I think they cant validate e-tickets /: but thanks for the advice nonetheless :kara:

COME ON GAYS!!

2 hours ago, Juansgh21 said:

In Barcelona they just asked for IDs if you had a VIP package, if it was a normal ticket they just let you in. Don't know if they'll do the same there.

I hope it's the same :) 

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived