💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Variety's Top 10 Halftime Shows (Gaga is number 6)

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay I don't even mean to shade her, but I would love to know how Madonna's halftime is so good? She had the WORST guests, some parts were super cheesey, and that LUV MADONNA song is the worst thing ever. This is coming from someone who loves Madonna by the way, so don't even try me with that hater bullshit. I'm genuinely curious as to how people think it's so good. Also the entrance was so incredibly predictable it hurts.

I stopped watching it midway :awkney:

smokingthemall
4 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

I bet people are fuming about that in the comments...Am I right? :stalkga: lol

some are 

others are just questioning Madonna's placement :sweat:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

I stopped watching it midway :awkney:

same!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Prince #1 is like the Whitney #1 for national anthems. Its basically fact and cannot be argued. I think I'd agree, though his wasn't perfect due to song choices. I wish he had song more of his classics. Also, context plays a HUGE role in these things. Like Whitney doing it during a war, a huge part of Prince is the fact he played during a downpour. So singing Purple Rain in the rain, you can't write it any better than that.

I personally feel Gaga did better than Bey as she did more and her show included more iconic songs. Bey loses points for trying to push so many unknown tracks.

Also 2004 was not great. Iconic obviously, hell even game changing, but in terms of quality it was nothing special.

TEANUS

Gagz is top 3 with Michael and Prince, no discussion about it. Bey is 4

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

sipthistea
25 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay I don't even mean to shade her, but I would love to know how Madonna's halftime is so good? She had the WORST guests, some parts were super cheesey (the bleachers part), and that LUV MADONNA song is the worst thing ever. This is coming from someone who loves Madonna by the way, so don't even try me with that hater bullshit. I'm genuinely curious as to how people think it's so good. Also the entrance was so incredibly predictable it hurts.

Edit: Katy's performance was also made super unoriginal given that hers and Madonna's stage were so similar, AND Madonna didn't even try to make it seem like she wasn't lip syncing. I don't understand why it's so highly praised

Maybe because she's Madonna, so they felt obligated to place her on the list. But yeah, who invites LMFAO and Nicki Minaj to the SB? 

Even Britney would have been a better choice. 

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

Maybe because she's Madonna, so they felt obligated to place her on the list. But yeah, who invites LMFAO and Nicki Minaj to the SB? 

Even Britney would have been a better choice. 

Anyone... Literally ANYONE would have been a better choice

Teal Ambition
48 minutes ago, darkness said:

"Stefani Joanna Angelina Germanotta" :triggered:

Whoever wrote that article didn’t attend the JWT and head the “Do you know who Joanne is?” Speech :excuseu:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PartySick
3 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

I bet people are fuming about that in the comments...Am I right? :stalkga: lol

I am :grr:

Gaga and Michael are the only correct answers for numbers one and two. Everyone else is irrelevant if you ask me :poot:

🖤

Archived