💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Dreams PS4 Collaboration Corner. What would you create?

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Media Molecule is staged to release one of the most innovative titles ever.. You may have heard of their previous games.. Little Big Planet 1 & 2, And Terraway. 

Latest Trailer - everthing you see and hear is 100% made with the tools you are given.. Full creation control.. 

Please note the video from this year 2018, was a 48 hour Game Jame.. the graphics in some are just wonkey.. but its because they have special filters you can apply to totally change the look of your levels.. They literally give you every power they have <3

They are a company who is extremely supportive of the LGBT community. The photo below was created in Dreams by Media Molecule. 

custom287b8063e3cfabfe-320x180.jpeg

They are sponsors of Brighton Pride

Sackboy-at-Pride-1.jpg?mtime=20170711162

What has me so excited for this title? You can do anything.. Create Music from scratch including uploading sounds from your pc or mobile.. Create Videos and short films. Create 3d objects that you can animate and give logic. Collaborate with others! Everything you make you can upload to the Dreams social network.. People can use your assets you make in their creations. Dont worry, everything you make and they use comes with a credit on every level. there is no theft to be had here. You will be credited in every creation. 

For those who are creative you have an endless pallet to expressyourself.mp3 For those who love to just explore and play, you can jump into worlds created by other Dreams users, create maps of your favorite places, and place your favorite objects you come across on your journey at our personal home. 

Now Mm are game creators, they did just that. They have also created an official campaign.. Everything in the full game including images, scenery, objects, music, sound effects, and animations were all created with the same exact tools as you are given.. This is incredible! 

Ever wanted to create a Super Smash brothers GagaXMadge Edition.. Here is your chance to get your revenge.. <3

Below i will list a bunch of videos and screen shots.. Please remember some are from 2015 But ill try to date accuratly.. anything from 2015 is a reference of what is possible.. but know the graphics and User interface has greatly improved. 

Videos

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Screenshots

Spoiler

dreams-ps4-psx17-screenshot-03.pngdreams-screen-13-ps4-eu-16jun15?$MediaCadreams-7.jpglarge.jpgDreams-Winter.jpgDreams-PS4-PSX-screenshot-03-Scifi.pnghouselead.jpglarge.jpgdreams-5.jpg

Please follow if you are a creative mind, or brave enough to explore the depths of the minds of GGD hunties..

37 minutes ago, August Blue said:

ARTPOP :poot: 

Its 100% possible! Make the stage set, model Gaga. set her animations and back up dancers add the music! and you have a full concert!

August Blue
11 hours ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Its 100% possible! Make the stage set, model Gaga. set her animations and back up dancers add the music! and you have a full concert!

Will I get it? Oh yes I will :lolly: 

36 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I would suggest going under the 2017 video link an watching that.. it will make your bits quiver. Let me know what you think! its the music editor :O even the music editing is 3d :O

• 3 months later...
Eggsy
On 2/2/2018 at 5:03 AM, August Blue said:

The Music Editor was just updated.. They had a stream last week.. check it out. 

• 3 weeks later...
Seeka

This gonna go the way of No Man's Sky. I can feel it.

Archived