Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

London First Date, Camping?

Nicogly

Featured Posts

Nicogly

Hi! I’m Nico (from Venezuela) but I’m currently studying here in London 😊. I was wondering if anyone would be camping, or if you guys have any advice on how many hours prior should I get to the O2 Arena. I have a GA ticket so I wont have the Come To Mama advantage 🙃 but I still wanna get as close as possible to the main stage. Any advice? Recommendations? Thanksss!!!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

ryanripley

i have a normal ticket but im getting there for like 3pm :laughga: i wanna be like between the main stage and first circle stage

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AndrewGr

I don't think it's worth camping for this show. You won't have front row barricade as it will be filled with CTM people, so I'd say that it's best to chose a spot where you can have a view of multiple stages, or follow her around the arena (many people say that it's the best thing to do).

BoomKack

The O2 closes at 1am and re-opens at 9am. I'm pretty sure if you tried to camp in the area surrounding the O2 you'll be moved along by security. So I suggest any time after 9am.

As @AndrewGr said, CTM ticket holders will be in front of you regardless of how early you turn up. 

Nicogly
5 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

The O2 closes at 1am and re-opens at 9am. I'm pretty sure if you tried to camp in the area surrounding the O2 you'll be moved along by security. So I suggest any time after 9am.

As @AndrewGr said, CTM ticket holders will be in front of you regardless of how early you turn up. 

15 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I don't think it's worth camping for this show. You won't have front row barricade as it will be filled with CTM people, so I'd say that it's best to chose a spot where you can have a view of multiple stages, or follow her around the arena (many people say that it's the best thing to do).

Thanksss!!!! ❤️❤️ Ill go at 9 am then! First gaga concert, im sooo excited

Nicogly
23 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i have a normal ticket but im getting there for like 3pm :laughga: i wanna be like between the main stage and first circle stage

Yeah idk whats up w me and my extra ass saying id camp, i just wanna milk my ticket ya know? 😂😂

DanceInTheDark
47 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Thanksss!!!! ❤️❤️ Ill go at 9 am then! First gaga concert, im sooo excited

9AM is a good time

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

RAMROD

Isn't it too cold rn in London for camping like that? :oprah:

What if you suddenly got fever and had to cancel attending the show altogether after camping overnight?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Isn't it too cold rn in London for camping like that? :oprah:

What if you suddenly got fever and had to cancel attending the show altogether after camping overnight?

yeah its fooken freezing here

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

Yeah idk whats up w me and my extra ass saying id camp, i just wanna milk my ticket ya know? 😂😂

i slept outside the stadium for btwb so i feel you :laughga:

Diamonster

Showing your latin roots by wanting to camp!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5188902

This people don't do that, they get there late as ****, just get there a bit early and you should be fine, is not war like it is down here in south america 

Nicogly
35 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

Showing your latin roots by wanting to camp!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5188902

This people don't do that, they get there late as ****, just get there a bit early and you should be fine, is not war like it is down here in south america 

JAJAJAJAJ i know right? 😂😂 thanks a lot boo

Archived