💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK Tour Merch Prices?

Versashay Away

Featured Posts

Versashay Away

I’m so hyped for the Manchester Show! Looking at the merch there is loads that I’m in love with which is odd because when she started the tour the merch wasn’t as impressive. Does anyone who went to the Birmingham show have a photo of the merch and prices?

Yemeni Feed

In amsterdam the Hat was 35 euros, and the glasses were 15 euros. So I think somewhere around that?

Instagram.com/1.mxe

ryanripley

i know saw the poster thing for £20 in a photo so idk if that helps :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Versashay Away

Thanks guys, can’t believe it’s £20 for the poster tho! I might just print it myself cheaper.

Im hoping to get the Joanne Hat, Glasses, Come To Mama T-Shirt, The Joanne Tour photos tshirt for sure but I know for a fact I’ll just want everything and just have to live off 45p cous cous for a month. 

Azor Ahai
28 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Is that all of the merch? I swear there’s more at other shows

There's more but I'm just saying the prices are similar. Like all Tshirts at 30 and hoodies at 60.

MiggleB123

Anybody have the price of the Be kind shirt? Idk if it counts as a tshirt or a hoodie 

- cherry cherry boom boom

MillionMarkys

Most t shirts were £30. The poster is expensive but it is VERY big and lovely quality. I also got a foldable shopping bag (it’s black with the Joanne tour car logo on) for £15, which is better for me than a pink back pack as I’m not that kinda gay. 😂

Archived