Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I really need help (JWT Birmingham)

MillionMarkys

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
Just now, MillionMarkys said:

About 10 but I think I'm going to have to catch a later one now. The train is quicker so maybe I'll catch that instead

Well, the good news is you have until 5pm to register.

So get up early, get ready and ring Ticketmaster at 9am. Finding a resolution should be relatively quick so you might make your coach.

Just think positively and see what happens when you call.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MillionMarkys
Just now, scallywally said:

You can get in even by a text or email. Its easy plus there are plenty of tickets available.

But it's different here, it says on my TM app ticket available at tracked post. So I don't have a digital one. Plus there are no CTM ones left

Oriane

This won't answer your question but please get help if it's not done already, this seems to be really poisoning your life. If something like this causes that much anxiety, I imagine it's the same for every stressful situation you have to face.

I hope you find a way to go there ! I think there are some people who try to sell their tickets next to the arenas just before the concert, you might find something there.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MillionMarkys
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

This won't answer your question but please get help if it's not done already, this seems to be really poisoning your life. If something like this causes that much anxiety, I imagine it's the same for every stressful situation you have to face.

I hope you find a way to go there ! I think there are some people who try to sell their tickets next to the arenas just before the concert, you might find something there.

Thanks, I haven't seen my therapist in nearly 2 months so it's been much worse.

I also did the same with my holiday to Orlando after the Pulse shooting, but I went and got home safe so that should show me I can do it. 

Just go to Will Call when you get to the arena.

If you bought it through TicketMaster, a digital copy IS sent to you. I bought all three of my tickets via TicketMaster and the e-ticket is sent to you with the confirmation email. Just go to Will Call when you get there and they can pull it.

I think if you contact Ticketmaster in the morning and explain they should be able to arrange for you to collect a new ticket before the show at the box office of the venue, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I also think you should go to the show tomorrow too. I know how it can be hard navigating through life with a lot of mental noise happening upstairs, but I think if you were to attend the show your mental health might benefit this. It's such a brave thing to do going to a concert alone, especially if you suffer from anxiety. Plus concerts are usually really friendly environments, you will probably meet some nice people if you go and it won't be as bad as your mind might think. It might be scary travelling, but you just need to trust yourself and try to be brave for yourself and also have fun. If you don't go you WILL regret it. Plus Gaga is going to vegas for 2 years... It's a long wait until next time for the UK. This opportunity to see and experience this tour, stage, set list will never come again. Good luck with whatever decision you make x :queenga:

MillionMarkys
34 minutes ago, Doot said:

Just go to Will Call when you get to the arena.

If you bought it through TicketMaster, a digital copy IS sent to you. I bought all three of my tickets via TicketMaster and the e-ticket is sent to you with the confirmation email. Just go to Will Call when you get there and they can pull it.

That's the trouble though, we don't have willcall in UK (I googled it) and I didn't get a e-ticket, just a terms and conditions pdf

MillionMarkys
15 minutes ago, Smellycat said:

I think if you contact Ticketmaster in the morning and explain they should be able to arrange for you to collect a new ticket before the show at the box office of the venue, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I also think you should go to the show tomorrow too. I know how it can be hard navigating through life with a lot of mental noise happening upstairs, but I think if you were to attend the show your mental health might benefit this. It's such a brave thing to do going to a concert alone, especially if you suffer from anxiety. Plus concerts are usually really friendly environments, you will probably meet some nice people if you go and it won't be as bad as your mind might think. It might be scary travelling, but you just need to trust yourself and try to be brave for yourself and also have fun. If you don't go you WILL regret it. Plus Gaga is going to vegas for 2 years... It's a long wait until next time for the UK. This opportunity to see and experience this tour, stage, set list will never come again. Good luck with whatever decision you make x :queenga:

Thank :hug:

Yemeni Feed

I hope you can get in. Just call them in the morning, and show them your order number

Instagram.com/1.mxe

24 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

That's the trouble though, we don't have willcall in UK (I googled it) and I didn't get a e-ticket, just a terms and conditions pdf

There has to be willcall at every venue lol

not everyone has smart phones 

scallywally
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

There has to be willcall at every venue lol

not everyone has smart phones 

There is. They are even tweetable @GentingArena

scallywally
5 hours ago, MillionMarkys said:

I PHOned both the venue And tm and they’res nothing but they do.

Nothing they can do? No thats wrong. Have you tried the ticket factory? They run the arena. 

Theres loads of tickets left too. Something doesnt add up. 

I dont understand how you were only sent an email with the terms and conditions? (even that would have a confirmation number on the headline of the email) Youd get in easy, ive not received (or lost) a few tickets, your name is on the computer you take id to the box office and theres new ones in an envelope waiting for you. It happens all the time. 

So no email, no booking ref and you chucked your ticket in the fire and your names not on their computer?? 

A mistake has happened somewhere. 

Archived