MillionMarkys

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MillionMarkys
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

why would you do something so stupid? :duck:

Not too helpful right now. I know it's irrational but I have bad mental health issues.

Saint Laurent
Just now, MillionMarkys said:

It was thrown on the fire. 

Well my guess would be that since CTM ticket holders have to register at the venue, you could just go and show them your ID. There's no way they would be able to refuse you entry if they have your name on a VIP list and you can prove you are that person.

Before that though, it might be worth giving both Ticketmaster and Genting a ring and see what they can do for you - they should be able to accommodate you, I'm sure people lose tickets all the time.

MillionMarkys
1 minute ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Wow I don't know how to help, feel very bad for you.

Try to call Ticketmaster to see if they can email you an E-ticket? I had thousands of tickets because I was scared I would lose it. The CTM was a lot of money so buying just a normal standing ticket would be a huge waste of money. And you can try to fix your ticket as long as the barcode is not completely destroyed.

Good luck :hug: 

MillionMarkys
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Try contacting ticketmaster? There should be a phone number or email to get a hold of, give them all your info, your order number, phone, address and explain that your ticket got destroyed 

Thanks I will try

MillionMarkys
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Well my guess would be that since CTM ticket holders have to register at the venue, you could just go and show them your ID. There's no way they would be able to refuse you entry if they have your name on a VIP list and you can prove you are that person.

Before that though, it might be worth giving both Ticketmaster and Genting a ring and see what they can do for you - they should be able to accommodate you, I'm sure people lose tickets all the time.

Ok thanks I hope so I'll try

Tan Fei
1 minute ago, MillionMarkys said:

But what should I do about a ticket?

Just call and request for a new ticket . No ? You shld have the invoice or confirmation number as proof of purchase right

MillionMarkys
1 minute ago, Virtualbaby said:

This is seeming a lil sus

How so? it's not like I'm asking anyone for a ticket - I have my receipt and I said I'd be willing to buy a new one...

MillionMarkys
Just now, Tan Fei said:

Just call and request for a new ticket . No ? You shld have the invoice or confirmation number as proof of purchase right

Ok I'll try.

Brolysskins

Well look at the reality, you burned your CTM ticket. You have many things you could do, call Ticketmaster NOW and let them know, or wherever you got your ticket from, call them NOW. You must have some proof that you had that ticket, maybe even explain the situation or tell them it accidentally fell or your dog ate it etc. Or you can purchase another ticket last minute at the venue but you should know you might not be successful in doing so, and you might just get any seat ticket so be prepared for any of that. Don't beat yourself for it, it is what it is. Whatever view you get is better than not going (if you really want to go). But CALL NOW, anyone you got the ticket from or any site. There must be an email or some sort of confirmation. 

MillionMarkys
Just now, Brolysskins said:

Well look at the reality, you burned your CTM ticket. You have many things you could do, call Ticketmaster NOW and let them know, or wherever you got your ticket from, call them NOW. You must have some proof that you had that ticket, maybe even explain the situation or tell them it accidentally fell or your dog ate it etc. Or you can purchase another ticket last minute at the venue but you should know you might not be successful in doing so, and you might just get any seat ticket so be prepared for any of that. Don't beat yourself for it, it is what it is. Whatever view you get is better than not going (if you really want to go). But CALL NOW, anyone you got the ticket from or any site. There must be an email or some sort of confirmation. 

But it's 11:30 UK time and TM is closed until 9AM and so is Genting. I have emailed but says up to 48hr response

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, MillionMarkys said:

But it's 11:30 UK time and TM is closed until 9AM and so is Genting. I have emailed but says up to 48hr response

What time does your coach leave tomorrow? 

scallywally

If this isnt sus then sorry, we all have irrational thoughts. You can speak to ticketmaster and take your booking ref and id to the box office. 

MillionMarkys
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

What time does your coach leave tomorrow? 

About 10 but I think I'm going to have to catch a later one now. The train is quicker so maybe I'll catch that instead

Brolysskins
2 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

Then just go to the venue tomorrow and don't set yourself for expectations either, what's done is done. If you can get a ticket and get in, or if you can recover your lost ticket then great. If not, you still get to see the DVD and meet people while you're there tomorrow. But keep calling tomorrow morning the second you think they open

Archived