Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I really need help (JWT Birmingham)

MillionMarkys

Featured Posts

MillionMarkys

So I booked Come to Mama at Birmingham 1st Feb (tomorrow!) and I have been changing my mind several times a day if I should go or not. I tried to sell it but it was too late, so I ended up destroying my ticket tonight (I know I'm stupid) but just to put my mind at ease as if to finally say NO to  myself. It was mentally driving me crazy and making me ill (I would call it OCD and irrational mind-changing). 

I have very bad anxiety and I keep worrying there will be a bombing like in Manchester or my coach will crash. My mom can't understand why I'm acting like this and I feel very helpless and sad now and we've argued. I really want to go - I booked tickets a year ago after they were announced at the SB. I love this album and I have loved every part of this era. I really don't want to look back and think I didn't go to the Joanne tour. I've been planning it in my head for months. 

What can I do now? there is still a normal standing ticket - should I buy that and queue early - will I still get a good view? Should I try calling ticketmaster if they can replace my ticket (I tried earlier and now they're closed until 9AM tomorrow). Are there any good view seats? Or should I just sit this one out and know I can still be a Monster even if I don't go. 

Please help. :(

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

Did you not order your ticket on Ticketmaster? Can you not reprint Come to Mama tickets? 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

If you want your original ticket back, try this: you should’ve gotten a confirmation email. Find that and talk to Ticketmaster or the venue themselves! With a valid confirmation number your ticket is still active. 

Go to the concert! Enjoy yourself:D Seeing Gaga is so freeing

MillionMarkys
Just now, Virtualbaby said:

If you bought through Ticketmaster, isn’t there digital copies of your tickets?

No :(

Saint Laurent

Girl just put it back together with cello tape :triggered: as long as they can put your barcode number into the system you'll be fine (which they will be able to if you do as I suggest).

Just say your young sibling tore it up by accident.

MillionMarkys
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

Girl just put it back together with cello tape :triggered: as long as they can put you barcode number into the system you'll be fine.

Just say your young sibling tore it up by accident.

It was thrown on the fire. 

MillionMarkys
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Did you not order your ticket on Ticketmaster? Can you not reprint Come to Mama tickets? 

No it didn't have digital copy. 

MillionMarkys
1 minute ago, POP2 said:

If you want your original ticket back, try this: you should’ve gotten a confirmation email. Find that and talk to Ticketmaster or the venue themselves! With a valid confirmation number your ticket is still active. 

Go to the concert! Enjoy yourself:D Seeing Gaga is so freeing

Well I will try ringing ticketmaster tomorrow and if can't get through maybe I should try genting arena then?

MillionMarkys
Just now, Tan Fei said:

I wont hesitate or think so much. JUST GO . HAVE FUN . 

But what should I do about a ticket?

DanceInTheDark

Wow I don't know how to help, feel very bad for you.

Try to call Ticketmaster to see if they can email you an E-ticket? I had thousands of tickets because I was scared I would lose it. The CTM was a lot of money so buying just a normal standing ticket would be a huge waste of money. And you can try to fix your ticket as long as the barcode is not completely destroyed.

Good luck :hug: 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, MillionMarkys said:

No it didn't have digital copy. 

Try contacting ticketmaster? There should be a phone number or email to get a hold of, give them all your info, your order number, phone, address and explain that your ticket got destroyed 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived