💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga arriving in Birmingham earlier today

Rifek

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, asana15 said:

What do you mean? I work in aviation.

Sorry, I didn’t know you worked in aviation. Didn’t mean in a bad way.

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Tan Fei
27 minutes ago, asana15 said:

No. It's a Bombardier Global 5000 C-GJCB owned by the Chartright Air based out of Toronto, and has a range of 11K km. This airplane is on the blocked aircraft list. It's impossible to track it unless you're an owner.

c-gjcb-private-bombardier-bd-700-1a11-gl

global-5.jpg

Wow im impressed:giveup:

28 minutes ago, asana15 said:

No. It's a Bombardier Global 5000 C-GJCB owned by the Chartright Air based out of Toronto, and has a range of 11K km. This airplane is on the blocked aircraft list. It's impossible to track it unless you're an owner.

global-5.jpg

Wow, that is so interesting! What does it mean that it's on the blocked aircraft list? It sounds ominous that it cannot be tracked, is that a unusual/bad thing?

Americano
Just now, jobot said:

Wow, that is so interesting! What does it mean that it's on the blocked aircraft list? It sounds ominous that it cannot be tracked, is that a unusual/bad thing?

no it means you’re important 

scallywally

My reply was supposed to mean she still might be staying in London. But yeah nice plane!! Shocked she flew over the Atlantic in one. Oh the luxury! 

asana15
18 minutes ago, jobot said:

It's a level of security. It means that all flight data never reaches any other site but FAA. It's like the plane is invisible for everyone but the owner and FAA. Air traffic control still monitors and communicates with the cockpit but that where it ends. On the personal note - I work in the control room, so...

4 minutes ago, asana15 said:

It's a level of security. It means that all flight data never reaches any other site but FAA. It's like the plane is invisible for everyone but the owner and FAA. Air traffic control still monitors and communicates with the cockpit but that where it ends. On the personal note - I work in the control room, so...

So interesting! So the owner of the plane would've hired it out to Gaga?

asana15
3 minutes ago, jobot said:

So interesting! So the owner of the plane would've hired it out to Gaga?

More like to the tour promoter. It costs pretty penny this kind of a trip, but it's all the cost of doing business.

CannaeDrive
53 minutes ago, asana15 said:

global-5.jpg

Luxury private flight like Lady Gaga :staymad:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

scallywally

You wont have any problems if youve got your id and booking reference. The people are there to help. Ive done it a few times and suffer with similar issues. 

Ask your therapist about the dog syndrome. Its even a part of the latest black mirror season (Jodie Foster episode). 

The more you do something scary the more the anxiety goes away. 

Jacob Marley
33 minutes ago, scallywally said:

You wont have any problems if youve got your id and booking reference. The people are there to help. Ive done it a few times and suffer with similar issues. 

Ask your therapist about the dog syndrome. Its even a part of the latest black mirror season (Jodie Foster episode). 

The more you do something scary the more the anxiety goes away. 

I don’t follow trends I SET TRENDS (and post in unrelated topics). - Lady Gaga. 

nath4gaga
12 hours ago, asana15 said:

global-5.jpg

Queen of flying in a Bombardier Global 5000 C-GJCB owned by the Chartright Air based out of Toronto, that has a range of 11K km, is on the blocked aircraft list, and is impossible to track it unless you're an owner.

We truly Stan a flying legend! 

Archived