💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms concert filming

Hurem

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
9 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

do you think they are filming it just so gaga can watch herself peform before going to sleep? :poot:

It's obviously for a dvd/netflix special. 

When you get the details quote me but until then with Gagas track record this confirms nothing :reductive:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at work and I'm screaming at the office! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!

They heard our sinners prayers! I can not believe it,i'm so excited

THAnk you Bobby! Thank you Mother Monster we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting choice to announce you are recording at birmingham. I feel like she is recording all the rest of her dates though, hamburg the other night was. 

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, jxckk said:

Interesting choice to announce you are recording at birmingham. I feel like she is recording all the rest of her dates though, hamburg the other night was. 

There are cameras at every show show :ladyhaha: how do you think she gets those videos of her on the screen?

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, Hoss said:

This tweet doesn’t confirm a DVD :awkney:  it could be for some other project.. but get that hit thread sis 

Then what is it then? Cmon, tell us

12 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

When you get the details quote me but until then with Gagas track record this confirms nothing :reductive:

I got excited and realised you make a good point 

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

There are cameras at every show show :ladyhaha: how do you think she gets those videos of her on the screen?

theres a difference between recording for the screens and recording for a DVD :laughga: different HD quality cameras, different angles. the screen recording is useless for a DVD, its all close up shots. 

Archived