Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Performed “Your Song” At Elton John Tribute

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

gonococcal
1 hour ago, rpvee said:

Yup, that’s more or less what she looked like!

—-

I was at Gaga’s taping yesterday, and the taping of the rest of the show tonight.  What may be causing the confusion here is that they played the video of Gaga’s performance during the main show tonight.  It was cool to see it again in the same theater I saw it live in just one day before!  One note, though, is that as you can see in the pic in the OP, all the main singers joined Elton on stage at the end.  But since Gaga wasn’t there for the main show, she may seem noticeably absent during the finale in the actual broadcast when it’s all made to look like the same night.

Also curious: Gaga gave a beautiful speech before “Your Song” about being grateful to be part of Elton’s family and about his legacy, and she did multiple takes of it with the song itself.  However, when they played the recording of her performance tonight, it started just after her speech, so Elton didn’t get to hear it. :( Makes me wonder if it’ll be in the actual broadcast.

Finally not someone's mom works in somewhere:laughga:
Thank you

thehanyo
50 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

So no standing ovation from other celebs like the Stevie tribute? Aww

I was in the audience on Monday when she taped, and we definitely gave her standing applause every time she walked out on stage and as soon as she finished the song. Hopefully they show that on camera.

I was so disappointed Elton didn't have Gaga sing Tiny dancer with him at the Grammys.  I love him, I love her, I wish I could see a video of this performance!!!!!!!

Archived