Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tips For Lone Concert Goers?

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

hi

i snapped and bought a ticket for the JWT for February the 4th :lolly: 

but i'm going alone and honestly, my anxiety has been through the ROOF ever since i impulse bought that ticket, my mind is just:

giphy.gif

anyway, on that note: do you guys have any tips for anyone going alone to the JWT? i don't have to worry about travel, a bus next to my house takes me directly to the arena :poot: 

but i do have one important question that i would like answered :selena: 

what time should i arrive if i want a good spot that's like halfway between the main stage and first circular stage? (i don't have CTM ticket) i was thinking of arriving for like 3/4pm cus the doors open for normal tickets at 6pm and a few friends who had CTM said it didn't even fill up that fast. i know the main stage is meant to be seriously tall so i don't want to be near the front at all but i want to be able to see her clearly when she performs my fav bops :lolly: 

other than that, please give me some suggestions on how to survive this :selena: 

Spoiler

and if you're attending, feel free to say hello if you see me! :happy: 

thanks!

tumblr_ouzb40pQTU1u6n38po1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Remember to clean up down there, in case you go home with another Little Monster :lolly:

i can promise that won't be happening :lolly:

Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Remember to clean up down there, in case you go home with another Little Monster :lolly:

I can'T.

-

OT: Look out for other lonely people and join them, talk to monsters in line who may be nervous or shy. I'd suggest you arrive around 2:30 - 3:30. CTM is usually quite empty, so you have enough time to bond with the peeps.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DiscoStyx

Yeah, I don't think it fills up that fast. You should be fine if you arrive round 3. You never know though... the earlier the better

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

i went to the btwball when i was 16 all alone, but i had a great time though

i was so insecure but i made some friends on the line and i had even a better concert experience thanks to them! now i'm going to see katy perry and lollapalooza alone too

i know you are lowkey bad with people as me, but don't worry, i'm 100% sure you'll make friends as soon as you arrive, just try to be very open and chill

hope you enjoy your date ryan :kara:

... and now i just sit in silence.

DiscoStyx

And I went to all my shows alone and that was amazing, I met plenty of people, everyone was so nice.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Contrapoints
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what time should i arrive if i want a good spot that's like halfway between the main stage and first circular stage? (i don't have CTM ticket) i was thinking of arriving for like 3/4pm cus the doors open for normal tickets at 6pm and a few friends who had CTM said it didn't even fill up that fast. i know the main stage is meant to be seriously tall so i don't want to be near the front at all but i want to be able to see her clearly when she performs my fav bops :lolly: 

Oh wow thanks for the heads up, I'm going for the same date and I was literally gonna start queing at 7:30 AM :cryga: thanks for saving my flop ass

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

I can'T.

-

OT: Look out for other lonely people and join them, talk to monsters in line who may be nervous or shy. I'd suggest you arrive around 2:30 - 3:30. CTM is usually quite empty, so you have enough time to bond with the peeps.

i'm incredibly shy so hopefully they'll talk to me :selena:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Oh wow thanks for the heads up, I'm going for the same date and I was literally gonna start queing at 7:30 AM :cryga: thanks for saving my flop ass

omg :duck: you're welcome :diane:

Contrapoints
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Just randomly ask 'yas gaga?' to people in the queue around you, if they respond back 'hunty' you'll be fine

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I am too, trust and believe but like just get over it. You'll 99% of the time WON'T ever see them again, so be #OpenFish like you should be!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

AlexanderMagno

The worst part is the line. At least for me, being a introvert guy. You have to wait in line for hours alone and that can be a bit exhausting.

Once the concert starts, you won't even think about it.

I've been to a few concerts alone and to be honest is not that bad. Why would you stop yourself from enjoying what you love just because you have no company? :) that's the spirit. And there's no problem in being more shy. I for example have real problem starting small talk and I'm not very into being wild just for a day because I'm among strangers (it's quite the opposite), but each person has their own personality and that is good.

To be honest, some fans will probably try to talk to you (remember you'll be among the gheys :stalkga:), so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Again, enjoy yourself because you deserve it. And that doesn't require any company!

Archived