💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Sarah Tanno and Frederic Aspiras on Gaga's Grammy look

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

"Gaga’s eyes were inspired by a dark starry night. Romantic and striking to complement her gorgeous Armani Privé gown," says the "Million Reason" singer's long-time makeup artist Sarah Tanno. To execute this creative vision, Tanno relied exclusively on Marc Jacobs Beauty with the focal point being her captivating eye makeup.     

[...] 

lady-gaga-hair-grammys-red-carpet-2018-a

"We always do a completely new look for every event especially for the Grammys," says hairstylist Frederic Aspiras, who first worked with the singer in 2009.  

Like Tanno, his inspiration for this evening was also Gaga's custom dress design. "Gaga and I always wanted to do something special with hair braiding. When I saw the dress it reminded me of gowns from the Victorian Era, and how women wore corsets. I used that as inspiration to incorporate into the hair braiding and voila! The result was romantic, seductive, Victorian-inspired hair."

lady-gaga-hair-styles-2018-grammy-billbo

Read more: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/lifestyle/8096823/grammys-2018-lady-gaga-fashion?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

DoremonLove

Amazing makeup and loved the unique hairstyle. She looked stunning:staymad: imma try this hairstyle :laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

chromaticainmyhead

their red carpet outfits are always next level compared to others :golfclap:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

RAMROD

That look is STUN! :applause:

RICH! Top knot looking like fish, at the bottom of your grocery list!

Spoiler

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaybeKermit

I immediately thought of Daphne Guiness when I first saw the photos.

Can't wait for pics of them hanging around in London again :excited2:

JINNOCIDE

I love this new writing style that everybody is using now: "the [song]'s singer" :poot:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

ordinarynam1310
20 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I love this new writing style that everybody is using now: "the [song]'s singer" :poot:

It's been around for a while though :derpga:

Bad Kids

I love the "Million Reason" singer's hair too, I wish there's a male version of the "Million Reason" singer's hair, it'll be so cool. Thank you "Million Reason" singer.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

JINNOCIDE
2 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

It's been around for a while though :derpga:

yes but only now my fad ass decided to talk about it :poot: slay

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived