💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga loses Best Pop Solo Performance

MsSwan

Featured Posts

rumours

Well... Ed Sheeran needs to travel to that Castle on a Hill he keeps talking about and repent for stealing those two Grammys.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I don't understand? If Adele would of released MR, she would of sweep the Grammys. It doesnt make any sense.

GoldenPonyboy

Every othe nominee would have deserved it more. I would have at least liked tp hear keshas speech. 

AlexanderMagno

I know it's not funny, but I'm laughing. And some people around here said there wouldn't be so many meltdowns for the Grammys. Ed took both :sharon:

SpadesToStart

I guess I don't understand this award category...I mean Shape of You is well written and produced (which there are other awards specifically for), but Ed's performance of it is totally bleh.  It barely shows any vocal range or expression.  It makes no sense for him to win this category tbh :madge:

LetsGetHigh

I swear, at this point there's going to give SOTY to Despacito. You just ****ing watch. **** off. 

Clever Username

Sia better get her Grammy too then since it’s just watered down version of her song and maybe the other group that he had to add credits for should get one too :madge: 

TheBadRomancer

Christ. He is the person who least deserve this award out of who was nominated, tbh. 

Archived