Featured Posts

Varo Yan

I JUST STOPPED TO WATCH THIS SHITTING........ F*CK U GRAMMY

GAGA SHOULD IGNORE THIS SH*T AND MAYBE THEY LL UNDERSTAND

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I have to admit I'm bummed Ed Sheeran won. Yeah his song was catchy and popular, but Kesha had a really good song with an important message at the right time that resonated with a lot of people. Also he's not even there so, kind of a boring decision on the committee's part.

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga and MR is a really good song. But "Praying" has the potential to be iconic of the time that we're living in, but... leave it to institutions to bury art that speaks truth to power.

WildAmerican

Honestly, who's surprised? At least you can turn off the Grammy's now since it was early in the show.

LetsGetHigh

Who in their right mind would choose Shape Of You over Million Reasons and Praying? Two songs that actually have lyrical depth and are not a rip off from Sia.

Man, f*ck you committee. Wack idiot bitches, I'm over y'all rustic asses. Give me WPs I dont care. You bunch of dipshits have no sense of musical appreciation beyond the success and sales a track has and sells. Rot.

What the actual hell? It should've have been Gaga's or Kesha's.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Sepsami

J55Zixc.gif

I have been having meltdowns all day on here I don't have room for another 

J55Zixc.gif

I'll just keep quiet 

J55Zixc.gif

Y'all know how I feel 

sipthistea

This is not about excellence anymore. Even What About Us deserved it more than Shape Of You. 

I can't at the Grammys. They are cancelled. 

Imagine thinking a song about handling trauma with your sexual abuser is better than the song about your bed sheets smelling like *** after sex. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived