💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

WhiteShadow90
46 minutes ago, bravenewworld said:

Is it only me but the sound was awful during million reasons?I dont know what was the problem the microphone or the soundin? 

Yeah I've noticed it too. The sound mixing was awful.

Sometimes Mark's guitar was covering her voice.

But I've noticed it many times....who would have thought that the Grammys **** up the sound once again :D

She looked so sad and angry :( But the performance was great :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the performance, I thought it was a great stripped back performance that we expected from the Joanne era. I loved the backing vocal harmonies with Million Reasons and the reworked instumental with the violins. 

Her face looked so damn tight though. Is her face taped under the wig? 

Jigglygoth

Y'all need to give her a break. She wanted to wrap up Joanne's promotional schedulle on a sweet note.

The whole album has been about her wanting to be perceived by others as a musician, rather than an entertainer. I think it's clear she isn't interested in proving her worth to anyone at this point. 

What I mean is: it was just a cute performance, because that's what she wanted it to be, not because her team is confused and don't know how to market her anymore. 

I'm glad she went with Joanne, as it's the most genuine song on the album, and (in my opinion) the only track that succesfully represents what she was trying to communicate with it. 

Aaaaaaaaaand, this is off-topic, but since I am not active on this forum anymore (so I don't really take part on discussions and stuff), I'll say it here:

I've seen a lot of people making fun of her "connection" with her aunt, claiming she's almost a lunatic because "she didn't even met her", etc. You need to stop. 

She was named after her aunt, and at some point she was believed to have the same illness. OF COURSE she'll feel a DEEP connection with her. 

I was named after one of my dad's best friends, who was murdered during Argentina's last dictatorship. I know nothing about that guy, I have never even seen a picture of him. 

Still, I do feel connected to him. When you are named after someone who died so young, and under such tragic circumstances, you do feel connected to that person, and you do feel like you have to... honor them in a way, you do feel some kind of responsability for carrying "their" name. 

So please stop shaming GaGa for it, she's not "obsessed", nor she is crazy. She just wants to tribute the woman who inspired her name, who died at very young age, and also happens to be her aunt. So, cut the jokes already, is not funny, period. 

**ON TOPIC:** she looked and sounded very sweet 💙

HEART OF EVER-FROST

It's worth noting that the image of Gaga, that dress, and the wings is what many news sites are using for their Grammy story. It really was a beautiful set up. If only the stage was bigger.

Archived