💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

PoshLife

This was sooooo much better than I was expecting. Especially the piano riff leading into the Million Reasons performance. I'm glad it was a little more uptempo in the second half, and the strings and backup vocals really brought it to the next level.

Great performance.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

I'm so happy she did Million Reasons, its really become a Gaga classic, and the perfect way to end the Joanne era.

Also, if she does lose the best pop vocal performance, this performance will just be proof as to why she deserved it.

Infinity Wave
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thought that the performance was underwhelming? Especially right after Kendrick Lamar.

Yes you are :kara:

Colourful

I'm sorry but that last note was TERRIBLE! :saladga:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Robo Ga

Honestly I wasn't a fan of this performance, and it definitely shouldn't have been right after Kendrick :sharon:  sorry... I LOVE the Joanne piano version but I just didn't get that feeling I thought I would get from hearing it live, like I did at JWT & such. :(

🤖⚡️

Bradley
1 minute ago, MadonnasSis said:

And Million Reasons for the 30th time on a televised broadcast in the last year and a half. Ugh.... :saladga:

I wanted to like it so bad but, that was her weakest at the Grammy’s behind Cheek 2 Cheek as well.

I saw the people holding guitars and violins at the other end of the stage and I thought she was gonna walk there and perform John Wayne or Diamond Heart or something :saladga:

ordinarynam1310

The wings piano alone is a slay.

But I cant with her singing MR again lol i was screaming 

CanadaGoesGaga

The last note started off a bit shaky but she definitely hit it like a few moments into it. Definitely not bad like people are making out. 

Lextyr97
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thought that the performance was underwhelming? Especially right after Kendrick Lamar.

I thought the exact same but I don't think Gaga wanted to go big for it. I just wish she did all of Joanne

Gagadonna

Even though Million Reasons was released in 2016, it's good Gaga performed it cause the song is on its way to becoming her modern signature song. People won't think of Gaga as the 2009-2011 hitmaker who made Poker Face, but of her as the 2016-2018 artist who sang Million Reasons. 

I can’t with you guys complaining about MR as if it’s not the most iconic song from the Joanne era. 

It’d be like you guys complaining she performed Poker Face and Bad Romance at events. People know those songs. 

Bradley
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

I thought the exact same but I don't think Gaga wanted to go big for it. I just wish she did all of Joanne

I think she did both because she wanted to win both awards - Joanne represents the entire album meanwhile Million Reasons for Best Pop Solo Performance.

They usually give awards to those who attend and perform but the Grammys sadly gave the award to Ed Sheeran.

Hopefully she wins for Million Reasons.

Archived