Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Inb4 Million Reasons gets the Billboard Hot 100 no. 1 instead of JoanneĀ :ladyhaha:

1 year after it went to No.4Ā 

Ā 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Joanne was underwhelming. Instead of doing those sweet vocals from the piano version, once again she oversang it. I don't understand why she did it if she was going to sing MR and do that there.

MR on the other hand was one of her best vocal performances for sure. And I can't believe she actually did MRĀ :laughga:

Born To Slay

Perfect performance to promote the album! I cried so hard! It was just so good!

Thomas P

I still canā€™t believe they didnā€™t give her a standing o

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DoremonLove

The setup was so amazing that wongs on piano she looked and sounded like an angel:wub:

How can anoyone not love gaga

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thought that the performance was underwhelming? Especially right after Kendrick Lamar.

And Million Reasons for the 30th time on a televised broadcast in the last year and a half. Ugh....Ā :saladga:

I wanted to like itĀ soĀ bad but, that was her weakest at the Grammyā€™s behind Cheek 2 Cheek as well.

I'm kind of upset she made this yet another MR plug. As if the song hasn't been plugged enough. I wish she would have done the full piano version of Joanne.

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thought that the performance was underwhelming? Especially right after Kendrick Lamar.

I felt the same tbh. She looked amazing thoughĀ 

giphy.gif

Bradley
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Low-key thought the "Joanne" part was okay, but IĀ lovedĀ her doing Million Reasons.Ā 

I mean both songs are great vocal-wise, but it's only a surprise for the GP. The fans could already expect how she was going to sing both songs in the exact way.

In 2011/2010 she used to deliver something neither the fans nor the GP can expect. I mean emerging from an egg, jumping into a chimney and emerging with Elton John...

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Joanne was underwhelming. Instead of doing those sweet vocals from the piano version, once again she oversang it. I don't understand why she did it if she was going to sing MR and do that there.

MR on the other hand was one of her best vocal performances for sure. And I can't believe she actually did MRĀ :laughga:

Cuz it's her new single released just 2 day agoĀ :laughga:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived