💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga loses Best Pop Vocal Album

Ronlop

Featured Posts

BloodyJudas

Ed should not have won! All the critics bashed him for mediocre production and sappy lyrics. He only received the score of 62 out of 100 on Metacritic and those senile judges dared to give him this award.... My gay heart is crying out!!! It's so unfair. Even Witness is better than his Deflop...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
1 minute ago, JoePMorrison said:

Grammys never makes sense

best pop VOCAL ..... VOCAL..

give me one song on divide that has better vocals than million reasons, angel down, Grigio girls, diamond heart (hell - the whole ****ing album) 

Again...the word Vocal in Grammy lingo doesn’t mean “who sings better”...it means “best album with words (vocals)” or not an instrumental 

Decodekid

if Grammys are over then why the **** do we want gaga to win anyway :air:

idk iff that makes sense 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

thierryrreiht

In this case I predict Ed for album and Kesha for song

didn’t air the album cuz he stated he wouldn’t attend so to air it would be a waste of time

and kesha because of “what she has been through” and she’s actually attending

ImpossiblePrincess

Well just proves they use her for views 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Again...the word Vocal in Grammy lingo doesn’t mean “who sings better”...it means “best album with words (vocals)” or not an instrumental 

I actually had no idea thanks for clearing that up 😂 but still...Joanne is definitely a better album, Divide is laughable 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BloodyJudas

I am so sad right now. What about you guys? Why does Gaga always have to be the underdog? They hype the **** of out her to get views and attract the public but they give her ****.... It ain't fair!

ryanripley

Joanne really deserved that, idk what to say, i truly thought Joanne had a higher chance of winning than MR

the thing that truly bothers me is someone who didn't bother to turn up won the award :triggered:

anyways, tony and his son won something tonight to so i'm happy about that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived