💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's category will be 74th out of 75 to be presented at pre-telecast

Stef

Featured Posts

I thought that the same awards were given out at the pre telecast each year because they can’t show them all on TV? So they change what awards are shown on TV based on who’s winning and attending each year?  5/6 of Gaga’s Grammy wins were not during the main show, so I wouldn’t lose hope!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Kesha has won them both. They will televise her Praying award, as it's more known than her album is.

subtext / fantasy

Oriane

Are the awards presented before, during or after the performances ? I know Gaga is supposed to perform around the beginning, so in about 4 hours ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I thought that the same awards were given out at the pre telecast each year because they can’t show them all on TV? So they change what awards are shown on TV based on who’s winning and attending each year?  5/6 of Gaga’s Grammy wins were not during the main show, so I wouldn’t lose hope!!!

all of those 5 were small categories :rip: 

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Kesha has won them both. They will televise her Praying award, as it's more known than her album is.

Ed will win Pop Vocal and it wont be televised bc he wont be there :rip: 

y'all this literally means N O T H I N G about an artist's chances

This isn't the VMAs where your win is based on your attendance :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

y'all this literally means N O T H I N G about an artist's chances

This isn't the VMAs where your win is based on your attendance :air: 

sis it clearly does....

Ed is not attending hence why it wont be televised

Kesha's is with #MeToo and it will be a big moment since we all know the message behind the song

BlaqJezus

I'm confused as to why people think Ed will automatically win? His album had plenty of criticism about its lack of depth and overall boring sound. I liked quite a few of the songs on it, but Perfect has been used to push the album a lot and is by far one of the most boring songs on it.:huh:

CHILL THE **** UP KENDRICK AND BRUNO ARE ATTENDING AND THEYVE ALREADY WON AWARDS FROM THE PRE-TELECAST ... stop overdramatizing everything ... she can still win

monsterdino
9 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

I'm confused as to why people think Ed will automatically win? His album had plenty of criticism about its lack of depth and overall boring sound. I liked quite a few of the songs on it, but Perfect has been used to push the album a lot and is by far one of the most boring songs on it.:huh:

A: His album was most popular and hast the most sales...GRAMMYs dont always go for quality u know

B: He won't attend hence why this category is not televised

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Zeid Hijazi said:

CHILL THE **** UP KENDRICK AND BRUNO ARE ATTENDING AND THEYVE ALREADY WON AWARDS FROM THE PRE-TELECAST ... stop overdramatizing everything ... she can still win

bc THEY HAVE 100 other categories (inlcuding MAIN categories) that will be televised

plus best music video and best ENGINEERED album are never televised...do u not know anything

FrankGutz

Idc at this point who wins but not Ed please :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived