💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

InStyle: The Most Unforgettable Grammys Performances of All Time (Gaga #1)

Mr S

Featured Posts

The Most Unforgettable Grammys Performances of All Time

JANUARY 28, 2018 @ 9:00 AM

BY: INSTYLE STAFF

Each year, we watch the Grammys and think, "OK, how are they going to top that?"

With every iteration, the awards show raises the bar, whether it's bringing the audience to its feet with emotional power ballads, once-in-a-lifetime mash-ups, or goosebump-inducing hits that tear the roof of the auditorium. Remember when Michael Jackson moon-walked past a choir in a 10-minute medley of his greatest hits in the 1988 show? Or when unlikely couple Elton John and Eminem paired up for a duet that no one saw coming in 2001? How about when power couple Beyoncé and Jay Z (finally!) performed together onstage, or when Lady Gaga "hatched" from an egg?

1. LADY GAGA, 2017

We know to expect the unexpected when it's time for Lady Gaga to hit the stage, and the pop star seriously surprised us when she put the pedal to the meal with Metallica. She performed "Moth Into Flame" in full rock-n-roll gear like a true badass

6. LADY GAGA, 2016

Miss Gaga did an incredible job in honoring the late David Bowie just one month after his unexpected death in January 2016. The pop singer's intricate tribute and elaborate light show included covers of the legend's hits, including "Fame," "Space Oddity," and "Suffragette City." Gaga herself donned a bold red 'do for the performance, complemented by a bedazzled, Bowie-esque two-piece ensemble

19. LADY GAGA, 2011

Prior to hitting the stage, Lady Gaga made her way down the red carpet in a Hussein Chalayan-designed pod, allowing choreographer Laurieann Gibson to speak to performers. "She's incubating," she said. "She won't be born until her performance this evening." She emerged in a rubber Mugler by Nicole Formichetti ensemble to perform "Born This Way."

24. LADY GAGA, 2010

Sporting a custom Giorgio Armani outfit, Lady Gaga hit the stage to sing a mashup of "Poker Face," "Speechless" and "Your Song." During the latter, she accompanied Elton John on a double-sided piano designed by artist Terence Koh. The duo wore Swarovski crystal-studded shades also courtesy of Armani

http://www.instyle.com/news/most-unforgettable-grammys-performances-all-time

ZiggyZiggs

they put her 2017 performance as no.1 :air: which one of you is running that website :air: 

edit: :madge: @ them snubbing the c2c performance

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

they put her 2017 performance as no.1 :air: which one of you is running that website :air: 

I don't even think GGD'ers would put the performance at #1.:triggered:

little legend
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

edit: :madge: @ them snubbing the c2c performance

i wouldnt use the word snub when she has 4 entries in the top 25 including the #1 spot

:firega:

thierryrreiht

Born this way is her best Grammy performance alongside 2009

also this quote.. wtf

11 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

allowing choreographer Laurieann Gibson to speak to performers

This whole article is a mess

:bye:

I forgot about ha performance with Metallica :madge:

most unforgettable cancelledt 

32 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Not they calling the vessel a pod :toofunny:

Better than egg or Hussein Chalayan will be mad again.

DiscoHeaven23

Ummm, wouldn't say the Metallica one was her most unforgettable lol

For me, it was Born This Way 2011. OMFG soon iconic. I remember chucking my mom and grandma's weaves out the window i was so slayed

Pray4FameGa
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Ummm, wouldn't say the Metallica one was her most unforgettable lol

For me, it was Born This Way 2011. OMFG soon iconic. I remember chucking my mom and grandma's weaves out the window i was so slayed

Let's pray she once again becomes the icon she was at that time.

I mean she still is an icon. I love the Joanne era, it's timeless, but I miss the mysterious Gaga who lived and breathed pop culture, dominating any event she attended. The meat dress, the vessel... it was performance art in the mainstream.

I think now that maybe she thinks that she's outgrown that, or since she broke her hip she hasn't had the same confidence.

I do believe she still has it in her to be that bold, innovative and iconic once again. #LG6

Archived