Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HuffingtonPost 30 Most Memorable Grammy Performances (Gaga included twice)

Mr S

Featured Posts

Grammys 2018: 30 Most Memorable Performances From Whitney Houston To Adele

Lady Gaga and Elton John - 'Poker Face'/'Speechless'/'Your Song' (2010)

By the time she made her debut at the Grammys, Lady Gaga had already become the biggest star in the world, so the stakes were pretty high for her first ever performance there.

Did she manage to pull it off?

Well, let's see. Ridiculous OTT introduction. Giant sets. Multiple songs. Amazing outfit. Casually performing with a musical legend, proving just a couple of years into her career that they were already contemporaries.

We'd have to say yes.

Lady Gaga - 'Space Oddity'/'Changes'/'Ziggy Stardust'/'Suffragette City'/'Rebel Rebel'/'Fashion'/'Fame'/'Let's Dance'/'Heroes' (2016)

Lady Gaga managed to squeeze in a whopping 10 of Bowie's iconic hits into her tribute, a performance that divided opinion.

Some felt it reminded viewers of Bowie's greatness and influence on pop music, while others - including his son - argued that Gaga's performance was more about her than the man she was honouring.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/grammys-performances-best-memorable-beyonce_uk_5a6b1916e4b06e253266abee

I know most people here like the BTW performance the best, but these two have always been my favorite.

Cheesy Potatoes

Whitney Houston - 'I Will Always Love You' (1994)

What is there to say? 

In 1994 (and, actually, for many years following) there was no escaping this song, but there's also no beating it in its flawless live form.

:sure:

GagasPussy

Btw is still her best. Hands down. Its arguably her greatest live performance alongside vma 2009. Why is it not on here? Everyone remembers the performance and gagas vessel entrance.

calmar

If only everything had gone according to plan for the Moth into Flame performance. The rehearsal was amazing.

Just now, GagasPussy said:

Btw is still her best. Hands down. Its arguably her greatest live performance alongside vma 2009. Why is it not on here? Everyone remembers the performance and gagas vessel entrance.

Her vocals were superb considering the dancing she was doing. I remember I was stuck at a Chinese restaurant and had to watch it later. I was pretty mad :smh: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

3 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

Whitney Houston - 'I Will Always Love You' (1994)

What is there to say? 

In 1994 (and, actually, for many years following) there was no escaping this song, but there's also no beating it in its flawless live form.

:sure:

It was live though. Are you talking about the crack in the beginning? Yeah they kind of ignored that. But they also ignored that Beyonce's Drunk in Love had some lipping too.

Cheesy Potatoes
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

It was live though. Are you talking about the crack in the beginning? Yeah they kind of ignored that. But they also ignored that Beyonce's Drunk in Love had some lipping too.

ok that makes sense, now I agree it's flawless:ladyhaha:

bloody g

My favorite one is the one with Tony Bennett :wub:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GagasPussy
9 minutes ago, calmar said:

If only everything had gone according to plan for the Moth into Flame performance. The rehearsal was amazing.

Her vocals were superb considering the dancing she was doing. I remember I was stuck at a Chinese restaurant and had to watch it later. I was pretty mad :smh: 

Her vocals were EVERYTHING. Gaga was taking us to church with that Born This Way performance. She was going in with the choreography and singing and opening heavens door especially after she played the piano and started to belt out dramatically the "No Matter Gay straight or bi lesbian transgendered life im on the right track". 

1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

ok that makes sense, now I agree it's flawless:ladyhaha:

I think you misread. You questioned "flawless live form". I told you it was live. Then I agreed there was a flaw.

RAMROD

They managed to squeeze in Necki and KP messy performance but forgetting the fun Hey Ya performance by Outkast?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cheesy Potatoes
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I think you misread. You questioned "flawless live form". I told you it was live. Then I agreed there was a flaw.

I'm sorry if I was offensive, I always like that performance honestly, I was just joking on that "flawless" statement in the article

Archived