Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne talks about how Gaga and him worked on her smash hit songs

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Gabe said:

I thought he wrote it with her actually, not necessarily the production.

But just a line in the bridge? LOL

He didn't write it, only the one line from Scheiße :rip:

Gaga is so generous with writing credits. This only further proves it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
6 hours ago, Torsoface said:

Can yall stop with the RedOne hate :smh:

At least he has some sort of a career aside of Gaga

Does DJWS have any solo hits, or Fernando, or Mark Ronson (except one because of Bruno Mars)?

LOL Mark won ROTY twice :bye: he’s one of the most prolific UK producers. Listen to his TedTalk, his knowledge of music is incredible ..

Most of Gaga’s other collaborators don’t have a career outside Gaga’s music. I really don’t mind her branching out to more prolific producers. 

hausofgay
9 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I meannnnn

Hide contents

Just put it to the beat of Poker Face

I was wondering if anyone knows here what it is :D imagine it vibrating to swine :wtfga::bye:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

BabylonHooker

You don't talk **** about RedOne.  Ungrateful, pretentious, hypocritical people :madge:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ordinarynam1310
13 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Disagree about this whole "it's about talent not sounds". You can sing perfectly the highest note ever and still make bad music if you write bad lyrics, melodies, or have bad production :/. His work matters just as much as Gaga's talent

Case and point, Demi Lovato

RudraCNG

I still wanna know what happened with the 8 RedOne tracks for Joanne. Why only "Angel Down" (the less "RedOne vibes" song) made it?

derpmonster
13 hours ago, Doot said:

I always find it funny how the people who make their little comments that RedOne sucks and is stuck in the past are typically the ones who also complain and act confused when her current songs don’t top the charts. 

You guys can sit there and complain about the producer who provided Gaga with her biggest hits, but don’t sit there and try to fabricate reasons such as promo, payola, etc as to the reason why her current music doesn’t smash.

I don't think that RedOne sucks and yes, RedOne was a huge part of why her music was topping charts. But to say that her current music isn't doing great chart wise because it's not RedOne is a stretch. Saying that her new music would smash only if it were produced by RedOne is a stretch. Judas didn't do well at all. Despite all that promo. I think that promo, payola can help and propel a song but not entirely make it successful in most cases. That's why I think her current music that does have GP appeal potential can smash even without RedOne if it gets at least some of the promo that her old work used to get.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

monketsharona
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

I still wanna know what happened with the 8 RedOne tracks for Joanne. Why only "Angel Down" (the less "RedOne vibes" song) made it?

That's easy, she just changed of direction during the process that doesn't really mean anything about her relationship with RedOne.

He still praises her a lot, and she recently liked a tweet of him congratulating her about her Grammy nominations. I don't think there's anything bad between them.

Pretty sure they'll work again together in the future (if it's not already done)

RAMROD

Magic rarely happen twice sadly, but it is good to have nostalgia :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SHE has 3-5 Tracks with red one, some might be for lg6. its gonna be HUGE.  2019 MAY

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I don't think that RedOne sucks and yes, RedOne was a huge part of why her music was topping charts. But to say that her current music isn't doing great chart wise because it's not RedOne is a stretch. Saying that her new music would smash only if it were produced by RedOne is a stretch. Judas didn't do well at all. Despite all that promo. I think that promo, payola can help and propel a song but not entirely make it successful in most cases. That's why I think her current music that does have GP appeal potential can smash even without RedOne if it gets at least some of the promo that her old work used to get.

Well, I wasn’t necessarily saying that RedOne would automatically get her a commercial hit song automatically. And “technically” Judas did chart higher than anything from Joanne (aside from MR, but that was because of the Super Bowl). I do understand that promo is important, I do. But the fanbase needs to separate the fact that simply because they like a song or album doesn’t mean that it’s “GP friendly”. 

I constantly see on here “well I played the song for a few of my friends and they loved it!” :selena: That does not equate to the GP. I love the album Joanne, I do, but she had some of the biggest promo opportunities this era and the album still didn’t smash. 

If an album/song is going to connect with the public, especially after huge exposure, it will. Joanne didn’t. Because the GP didn’t like it. The GP liked her RedOne produced hits.

again, not trying to drag her or the album, just pointing out obvious facts. 

Bad Kids

#RadioIsOurs2018

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

3 hours ago, Doot said:

Well, I wasn’t necessarily saying that RedOne would automatically get her a commercial hit song automatically. And “technically” Judas did chart higher than anything from Joanne (aside from MR, but that was because of the Super Bowl). I do understand that promo is important, I do. But the fanbase needs to separate the fact that simply because they like a song or album doesn’t mean that it’s “GP friendly”. 

I constantly see on here “well I played the song for a few of my friends and they loved it!” :selena: That does not equate to the GP. I love the album Joanne, I do, but she had some of the biggest promo opportunities this era and the album still didn’t smash. 

If an album/song is going to connect with the public, especially after huge exposure, it will. Joanne didn’t. Because the GP didn’t like it. The GP liked her RedOne produced hits.

Yay, logic! I don't think you're bashing or dragging her at all. Joanne is a cute little album but part of me wishes with all those huge promo opportunities that she had put out the original concept for LG5.

*waits for the music not the bling fanatics to drag me*

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
23 hours ago, Der Meister said:

DJ White Shadow will never!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born This Way says HI

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

BloodyM
4 hours ago, Doot said:

I have to agree with you and I LOVE Joanne. But lets face it, with promo like Superbowl, Million Reasons and also Joanne as an album should have gone straight to number one and secured the place for at least 3/4 weeks. Million Reasons Video should have received millions of views with a performance/promo that massive! It was very clear that the GP started loosing their connection/interest during BTW and continued to decline during ARTPOP era. Maybe Joanne was the 'lets try to win some of the GP back' album before we go back to PopGa.  

Archived