• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, France is cancelled since

Perfect Illusion

#1-#96-OUT

Heard like Perfect Illusion once and Million Reasons maybe three times (only because they made a game on NRJ with her songs)

ZephyrInTheSky

I think a good producer needs a good songwriter to make great music, thats why he and gaga worked so well. Max Martin is probably the best pop producer ever and his solo music is :awkney:.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

36 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

This and this again ! ^^

I think all Gaga producers did amazing with her, that battle between producers is kind of dumb tbh... 

Gaga / RedOne made Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, ScheiBe, Judas, Hair and Angel Down come to life. All of them are career highlights.

People can sit and stay pressed about how RedOne is doing bad on his own. Mark Ronson last album is one of the most boring I had to listen. DJWS' trap dubstep music is ****ing horrible and messy. But ALL of them did amazing working with Gaga. End of story.

24 minutes ago, Chronos said:

The Cure was a step in a right direction, but too bad they abandoned, even tho it was a streaming monster compared to her other songs, without even a single promo, after all the buzz, she only performed it then, if they can try to make more like The Cure and less like Hey Girl and Come to Mama type of songs, they can also create a cute lil bops, not as huge as BR or anything by RO produced, but still :), she really needs something sounding like Alejandro, to gain her south American fans and most parts of the Europe back, it was literally huge here, not in Murica, but in all other places it was a Song! :)

I mean, I’m not necessarily saying that Gaga needs to work with RedOne again. Would I love that? Yes! Of course! My two favorite songs from Gaga were RedOne produced. 

Do I love it when she works with other producers? Sure. Are some of the songs hit or miss? Of course. DJWS has produced some great songs, but he’s also produced some I haven’t enjoyed. Same with Fernando Garibay. 

Everyone always shits on RedOne outside of Gaga, but aside from his one little EP, have you heard DJWS outside of Gaga? No. Fernando Garibay, what has he done? :laughga:

If Gaga is choosing to work with DJWS again, I’ll have faith and hope that it’s because his skills have continued to improve and he’s gonna provide some bops. But when it comes to global smash chart topping hits?

Its a solid fact that vast majority of her biggest hits which catapulted her into stardom were produced by RedOne. People need to get that through their heads. 

Torsoface

Can yall stop with the RedOne hate :smh:

At least he has some sort of a career aside of Gaga

Does DJWS have any solo hits, or Fernando, or Mark Ronson (except one because of Bruno Mars)?

I swear I NEVER understand the obsessed Redone haters. We get it. You believe he can't make great music with Gaga anymore YET you never heard what he could of done with Gaga in 2018. You have no idea how that combo would work yet you are open to the idea of DJWS doing all of LG6 based on what? on The Cure? One of her most basic produced songs? (still a cute/good song imo cuz it's Gaga but had it been any other artist we would be screaming "basic!1!"). Point is we have no clue how a Gaga & Redone pop song would sound now so stop being anti Redone. Yall are super obsessed. Give him a shot like you gave DJWS. 

Just now, dit said:

I swear I NEVER understand the obsessed Redone haters. We get it. You believe he can't make great music with Gaga anymore YET you never heard what he could of done with Gaga in 2017. You have no idea how that combo would work yet you are open to the idea of DJWS doing all of LG6 based on what? on The Cure? One of her most basic produced songs? (still a cute/good song imo cuz it's Gaga but had it been any other artist we would be screaming "basic!1!"). Point is we have no clue how a Gaga & Redone pop song would sound so stop being anti Redone. Yall are super obsessed. Give him a shot like you gave DJWS. 

Well what boggles my mind is the fact that this fanbase is obsessed with chart positions but shits on RedOne. 

Like, y’all know RedOne gave her the highest chart positions right? And DJWS was lead producer on what the GP considers her worst album? :laughga:

Im down for anything, but let’s get some clarity.mp3 first. 

WildAmerican

Bitches say he can't top Poker Face

HOLD MY BEER 

*Makes the greatest pop song of all time*

Just now, Doot said:

Well what boggles my mind is the fact that this fanbase is obsessed with chart positions but shits on RedOne. 

Like, y’all know RedOne gave her the highest chart positions right? And DJWS was lead producer on what the GP considers her worst album? :laughga:

Im down for anything, but let’s get some clarity.mp3 first. 

Exactly. The ppl who bash on Redone just sound pretentious imo. They hear his work outside of Gaga and assume it is all he is capable of when we don't know what Redone + Gaga could make now a days TOGETHER. A lot of them just want to sound and feel "edgy" and "different" by dissing him. It's pathetic.

2 hours ago, Sizzily said:

I meannnnn

Hide contents

Just put it to the beat of Poker Face

I feel sorry when Swine comes on, the beat drop. *_*

19 minutes ago, Doot said:

Like, y’all know RedOne gave her the highest chart positions right?

Well, BTW was number 1 for six weeks, compared to JD's 3 wks and PF's 1 wk.

DiscoStyx
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe he did who knows

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

8 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

After coming off her most successful era which was primarily produced by RedOne, yes. Both of the tracks you mentioned have also sold way more than BTW, TF still charts to this day, and (I don’t agree) BTW caught flack and attention because everyone said it was a rip off. 

13 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

ummm that still does not make it her biggest hit.

Poker Face, Just Dance and BR are all almost Diamond where as BTW is like elligible for 5x platinum. Also DJWS was lucky AF to be the producer she chose to make her lead single after the build up and hype she had at the end of the TFM era. She could of literally released a single produced by a trash can and it would of flown to the top of the charts at that given time. :rip:

Archived