Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne talks about how Gaga and him worked on her smash hit songs

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's not forget they both share 2 Grammys together. DJWS could neva!

p/s i dont hate DJWS but I NEED REDONE BOPS!

I always find it funny how the people who make their little comments that RedOne sucks and is stuck in the past are typically the ones who also complain and act confused when her current songs don’t top the charts. 

You guys can sit there and complain about the producer who provided Gaga with her biggest hits, but don’t sit there and try to fabricate reasons such as promo, payola, etc as to the reason why her current music doesn’t smash.

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

I always find it funny how the people who make their little comments that RedOne sucks and is stuck in the past are typically the ones who also complain and act confused when her current songs don’t top the charts. 

You guys can sit there and complain about the producer who provided Gaga with her biggest hits, but don’t sit there and try to fabricate reasons such as promo, payola, etc as to the reason why her current music doesn’t smash.

This and this again ! ^^

I think all Gaga producers did amazing with her, that battle between producers is kind of dumb tbh... 

Gaga / RedOne made Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Alejandro, Bad Romance, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, ScheiBe, Judas, Hair and Angel Down come to life. All of them are career highlights.

People can sit and stay pressed about how RedOne is doing bad on his own. Mark Ronson last album is one of the most boring I had to listen. DJWS' trap dubstep music is ****ing horrible and messy. But ALL of them did amazing working with Gaga. End of story.

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

He's definitely stuck in 2009 

Please someone help him move on :chica:

Reveal hidden contents

it's a joke :triggered:

Well, it is true that her biggest smash hits are from 2008/2009 and were created by the two of them. He’s not gonna sit around and talk about how she did not have any more smash hits after they parted their ways.:trollga:

25 minutes ago, Doot said:

The Cure was a step in a right direction, but too bad they abandoned, even tho it was a streaming monster compared to her other songs, without even a single promo, after all the buzz, she only performed it then, if they can try to make more like The Cure and less like Hey Girl and Come to Mama type of songs, they can also create a cute lil bops, not as huge as BR or anything by RO produced, but still :), she really needs something sounding like Alejandro, to gain her south American fans and most parts of the Europe back, it was literally huge here, not in Murica, but in all other places it was a Song! :)

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Chronos said:

The Cure was a step in a right direction, but too bad they abandoned, even tho it was a streaming monster compared to her other songs, without even a single promo, after all the buzz, she only performed it then, if they can try to make more like The Cure and less like Hey Girl and Come to Mama type of songs, they can also create a cute lil bops, not as huge as BR or anything by RO produced, but still :), she really needs something sounding like Alejandro, to gain her south American fans and most parts of the Europe back, it was literally huge here, not in Murica, but in all other places it was a Song! :)

Honestly RedOne could help to win back Europe with some great Euro-dance hits. Radios here would eat it up for sure

DonnieDarko
6 minutes ago, Chronos said:

The Cure was not abandoned. It had her biggest Spotify exposure ever, it had a Vevo release right after the performance, it even had a lyric video. Nowadays performing a song on a tv is not considered a good promo. Spotify is all that matters and The Cure had it. Sadly it did not even break top 30 in the US iicr even when it was #2 on TTH for days and top 10 on TTH for weeks. 

9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Cure was not abandoned. It had her biggest Spotify exposure ever, it had a Vevo release right after the performance, it even had a lyric video. Nowadays performing a song on a tv is not considered a good promo. Spotify is all that matters and The Cure had it. Sadly it did not even break top 30 in the US iicr even when it was #2 on TTH for days and top 10 on TTH for weeks. 

US needs exposure or some trendy meme **** or something like that, or trendy rapper for a song to be a hit in US, US is strange compared to other countries, The Cure, kinda cured her Spotify for that time, it was on most playlist, because it was literally well received by audience, because they are for The Cure type songs from her, not Joanne piano versions (no offense, it show ofs her talent and thats great), thats why putting any song from Joanne even #1 on ALL Spotify playlists, wouldnt result in any sagnificant boost, because people would just skip it, unless they could on free mobile.. just my opinion tho,I could be wrong tho.

EDIT: more so nobody would be buying The Cure back then if it wasn't a BOP!

my pop heart melt when he did the just dance tune :diane: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Chronos said:

US needs exposure or some trendy meme **** or something like that, or trendy rapper for a song to be a hit in US, US is strange compared to other countries, The Cure, kinda cured her Spotify for that time, it was on most playlist, because it was literally well received by audience, because they are for The Cure type songs from her, not Joanne piano versions (no offense, it show ofs her talent and thats great), thats why putting any song from Joanne even #1 on ALL Spotify playlists, wouldnt result in any sagnificant boost, because people would just skip it, unless they could on free mobile.. just my opinion tho,I could be wrong tho.

The Cure had huge exposure and trend hopping style and yet it failed to make significant impact almost everywhere excluding Australia. It’s not an overnight task to fix her streaming problem, but I believe they will try to do it during the next era.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The Cure had huge exposure and trend hopping style and yet it failed to make significant impact almost everywhere excluding Australia. It’s not an overnight task to fix her streaming problem, but I believe they will try to do it during the next era.

Didn't even heard it once on French radio lol

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I agree, they experimented with The Cure to see how it would perform and it did a great job, having no real expose except Spotify playlisting, I wont believe they bribed them, they would have done that with Joanne singles, but thats a different story, so as you say I very hope for them releasing and fixing her streaming with more relatable songs, not a piano ballads, but with cute bops we all familar with from her ;)))

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't even heard it once on French radio lol

It wasn't played anywhere except Spotify playlists, it was non event on Europe radios nor US imo. I can guarantee for EU.

Archived