Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's performance is going to be "interesting"

Mr S

Featured Posts

YoungWildCanadian

Obviously Kesha is going to have an amazing performance. She is going to have a great night. But our gaga. She never disappoints with her life performances. We are going to love it no matter what :wub: as for James corden. Over him. Lol. Sorry 

YoungWildCanadian

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

do yall really think gaga is gonna sing joanne with choreo? like wtf onviously ot's gonna be a piano performance

chaeri pls

JupiterDrive

Don't think so what can be done to make this interesting she will just play piano and oversing as usual this is way too predictable

ModernEcstasy

Don’t you miss the days when you had no idea what to expect from a Gaga performance on an awards show?

Nowadays it’s just her playing the piano or guitar, sat in one spot, singing a ballad. 

I miss the creativity.  The art. 

(At least the passion still seems to be there). 

3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

“Interesting”? Ryan is such a &$#-. And Gaga needs to stop going to the Grammys, just like she stopped going to the VMAs. Honestly she is way above all this politics about winners and losers.

not trying to be shady but if this is your reaction to somebody saying gaga's performace is interesting i cant even imagine what would happen if someone said her performance is going to be boring :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, hunty said:

do yall really think gaga is gonna sing joanne with choreo? like wtf onviously ot's gonna be a piano performance

Imagine that kind of choreo during her performance

InspireRespire_6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

THAT WOULD BE ICONIC! :giveup:

And I think it would fit the piano version of Joanne + violins which are confirmed PERFECTLY! 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ModernEcstasy

I just hope he isn’t using “interesting” because he has no other way of saying (in his opinion) boring. 

46 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I just hope he isn’t using “interesting” because he has no other way of saying (in his opinion) boring. 

Probably he is tbh :triggered:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Maybe she’s doing a Joanne album medley 

She’s not. Her band is in London, her dancers are in London. The only way she’s doing a medley is an acoustic one with a piano and a guitarist.

:trollga:

Fame IV
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

My point is I doubt she's just sitting at the piano like her Stevie Wonder tribute. There is likely something more. Perhaps an interesting video backdrop, an interesting outfit, interesting stage set up. I'm sure people don't think we are getting Papparazzi VMA level performance.

Also, if you can't talk about it, then just "good" is all they need to say, "interesting" is not something you say for anything.

Of course, what did you expect?

It's Lady Gaga. It's the Grammys. Of course they will put the maximum effort to it.

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived