charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem

My first release was Born This Way because I became a fan 2 months after TFM was released.Ā :trollga:

komronjoel
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

My first release as a fan was The Fame lmfao

I'm old

Same, I still remember the first time I heard Just DanceĀ :wub:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, komronjoel said:

Same, I still remember the first time I heard Just DanceĀ :wub:

I think it was in August 2008 when I saw the music video the first time on TV and she was introduced as like "a songwriter turned singer-songwriters who finally wants a piece of fame for herself" and I was like "ugh not one of those again" and me and my best friend used to make fun of her until like two months in we were both like "ok we made fun of her but just dance actually f*cking slaps, that song is so good" and we became fans at the same time lmfao

HiddenWeirdo
On 21.5.2018 at 3:55 PM, Doncho said:

WOW omg. VevoCertified should be changed to 200-300 Million views. 100 Million views is not impressive anymoreĀ :selena:

Poor GagsĀ :saladga:

Honestly, after seing the acts that have those millions and billions views I really think that its not relevant anymore.

For example Fifth Harmony having 1.8 B views with 'work' and well, their album still sells like crap and so is their reputation :huntyga:Ā  I know the views contribute to the streams but again I prefer Gaga videos because of her creativity and story.

Like look at 'This is what you came for'. You only see Rihanna walking back and forth in a garbage bag :laughga:

Ā 

ryanripley

BTW was my first release as a present fan

i remember when Just Dance came out and i thought it was a new Madonna song :vegas:Ā but back then, the only pop music i knew of was by MJ, Britney and Madonna :vegas:Ā but i also remember the Paparazzi MV on my tv a lot

when i found BR on an illegal download site, it gave me chills and i became an instant stan and i remember listening to the rest of TFM and thinking it was trash :vegas:Ā but that opinion changed very fast lol and then she announced BTW at the VMAs and i was present during the whole hyping up and release :vegas:Ā 

bring back farmville :vegas:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit
15 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Honestly, after seing the acts that have those millions and billions views I really think that its not relevant anymore.

For example Fifth Harmony having 1.8 B views with 'work' and well, their album still sells like crap and so is their reputation :huntyga:Ā  I know the views contribute to the streams but again I prefer Gaga videos because of her creativity and story.

Like look at 'This is what you came for'. You only see Rihanna walking back and forth in a garbage bag :laughga:

Ā 

Ppl stream videos now mostly just to listen to the song and not to enjoy the video itself (for the most part unfortunately :(). Rih has had plenty of nice music videos as well though through out her career. Just like Gaga she's had some duds. Plus because Rih releases a lot more often she's bound to have more misses with her visuals. But yeah the TIWFYCF mv is hilarious to me for some reason. She's just in a box with lights but I guess it served it's purpose.Ā 

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, dit said:

Ppl stream videos now mostly just to listen to the song and not to enjoy the video itself (for the most part unfortunately :().

This I can attest to, I was on a second date with a guy some weeks ago and we made out on his couch until he said "Is it ok if I put on some music?" and then hooked up his phone to the TV via Bluetooth and played a YouTube playlist of songs he likes :air:

Mentally I was like "Sis, do you not have Spotify? Or like at least a CD? I don't wanna make out to this 2 minute intro of talking, car noises and birds chirping"

dit
17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This I can attest to, I was on a second date with a guy some weeks ago and we made out on his couch until he said "Is it ok if I put on some music?" and then hooked up his phone to the TV via Bluetooth and played a YouTube playlist of songs he likes :air:

Mentally I was like "Sis, do you not have Spotify? Or like at least a CD? I don't wanna make out to this 2 minute intro of talking, car noises and birds chirping"

I SCREAMED :air:Ā 

Spoiler

but low key me :air:Ā 

Ā 

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

i always find that so weird

i remember back in 2011 one of my friends had used one of those youtube to mp3 websites to download Judas but she did the MV meaning when she played it out loud when we hung out, we had to sit through motorbike sounds at the start and then random sounds of water near the end :rip:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

I learned English because of Gaga tbhĀ :gaycat:

Even my uni degree is in EnglishĀ :gaycat:

How uncultured and straight would I be now if it wasn't for her...Ā :giveup:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

ArtGagaPop
53 minutes ago, dit said:

Ppl stream videos now mostly just to listen to the song and not to enjoy the video itself (for the most part unfortunately :(). Rih has had plenty of nice music videos as well though through out her career. Just like Gaga she's had some duds. Plus because Rih releases a lot more often she's bound to have more misses with her visuals. But yeah the TIWFYCF mv is hilarious to me for some reason. She's just in a box with lights but I guess it served it's purpose.Ā 

This, the actual video content matters very little nowdays except the first few weeks if it go viral for some reason. As long as the song is a ww hit the song will get views.Ā Ā 

The Rihanna example is great, TIWYCF have almost 2 billion views even though the video is really boring with just shoots of her in a box. Needed me or BBHMM on the other hand are like short movies with story, different sets and locations and much better music videos but is doing MR views since the songs weren't as big.

HiddenWeirdo
5 hours ago, dit said:

yeah, like that's my point. Isn't it a shame that some of her best videos didn't manage to surpass 1B views too? Thats why I changed my view on music videos.

I believe Gaga will change the game in the pop scene once again cause when I look at the visuals of actual pop acts like Dua Lipa with 'New Rules' or 'One Kiss'.. the music is good but guurl I fall asleep :messga:

bloody g
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

This, the actual video content matters very little nowdays except the first few weeks if it go viral for some reason. As long as the song is a ww hit the song will get views.Ā Ā 

The Rihanna example is great, TIWYCF have almost 2 billion views even though the video is really boring with just shoots of her in a box. Needed me or BBHMM on the other hand are like short movies with story, different sets and locations and much better music videos but is doing MR views since the songs weren't as big.

Actually I think TIWYCF is a good video. She looks cute, it's not heavy to watch, has replayability, vibes well with the music, it's short, etc.

But I understand where you are coming from considering we stan 15 minutes music videosĀ 

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

dit
8 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

yeah, like that's my point. Isn't it a shame that some of her best videos didn't managed to surpass 1B views too? Thats why I changed my view on music videos.

I believe Gaga will change the game in the pop scene once again cause when I look at the visuals of actual pop acts like Dua Lipa with 'New Rules' or 'One Kiss'.. the music is good but guurl I fall asleep :messga:

New Rules MV is great though :messga:Ā 

But yeah I get what u mean. I'm just waiting for a new popgirl to debut that will truly flip the industry upside down with her creativity the way Gaga did back in the day. It will be exciting to track and witness from the startĀ :excited2:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived