Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Americano
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not only because she cancelled 10 dates, but because she only had dates in US/Canada / Europe (and not a lot) and Rock In Rio scheduled.

She lost Asia since Joanne and Oceania since ARTPOP.

except the cure did good in australia and she could still easily sell out a stadium in japan so no she didn’t 

artists don’t just “lose” places after a decade in the spotlight. britney can sell out arenas in europe still and she’s been “over” forever 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not only because she cancelled 10 dates, but because she only had dates in US/Canada / Europe (and not a lot) and Rock In Rio scheduled.

I don't think she "lost" those places, The Cure was a cute hit in Australia and I'm pretty sure there was demand for her in Asia, their team decided not to go there this time around

Americano

I get it it sucks she cancelled 10 dates but don’t be so ridiculous, it’s legit been months. move on.

Americano
Just now, Triggered said:

I don't think she "lost" those places, The Cure was a cute hit in Australia and I'm pretty sure there was demand for her in Asia, their team decided not to go there this time around

yup...

the cure got well over 10k spins on Aus radio and still randomly appears on their airplay chart occasionally a year later 

ViviLittleM
Just now, Americano said:

I get it it sucks she cancelled 10 dates but don’t be so ridiculous, it’s legit been months. move on.

It wasn't even my point

I didn't even talk about touring @ the first place

it's you who bring my cancelled date but go off

ryanripley

i think the fact she's recruited justin onto the LG6 team hints heavily for chart success as an aim next era

idk how it'll work out surrounding ASIB and Vegas but if all they need is spotify and a MV then that's totally doable :huntyga:

hopefully during 2020 she brings vegas to europe and other places that haven't seen her in years

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Americano
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

It wasn't even my point

I didn't even talk about touring @ the first place

it's you who bring my cancelled date but go off

ok but you keep saying she’s over globally and clearly it’s because you’re bitter about the tour lol. don’t even try that, everyone in this thread have seen your meltdowns about it since whenever 

Americano
Just now, ryanripley said:

i think the fact she's recruited justin onto the LG6 team hints heavily for chart success as an aim next era

idk how it'll work out surrounding ASIB and Vegas but if all they need is spotify and a MV then that's totally doable :huntyga:

hopefully during 2020 she brings vegas to europe and other places that haven't seen her in years

some cool venues in London and Sydney could host a la Mariah Carey’s Vegas show 

TEANUS

I was listening to the clear planned Telephone continuation, aka Aura, and just thought...why didn't Gaga just put out Applause as the single like the label wanted but then put out the video for Aura with Beyonce in like late October/ early November to make her and the fans happy. It doesn't matter how it performs cause it's just for the fans. Everyone is happy

But Gaga wasn't in a good place so it's understandable 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ViviLittleM
Just now, Americano said:

ok but you keep saying she’s over globally and clearly it’s because you’re bitter about the tour lol. don’t even try that, everyone in this thread have seen your meltdowns about it since whenever 

No you just can see some sales in some countries where sales are still a thing

PanPikus
33 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

I don't know who it was but I saw it was some guy. I bet the instrumental will sound messy and the wig will be cheap but at least the most underrated Gaga single gets some promo :ladyhaha:

Yeah, and no matter how good it would be, it will take the last place, just because jury doesn't like Gaga.. :triggered:

Can't wait for the mess tho xD wondering if he will wear seashell bikini and do the intro with booing :lolga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

CakeLikeLG
23 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Yeah, and no matter how good it would be, it will take the last place, just because jury doesn't like Gaga.. :triggered:

Can't wait for the mess tho xD wondering if he will wear seashell bikini and do the intro with booing :lolga:

the fact that some tacky talent show judges act like they are above grammy and golden globe winner :ladyhaha:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

LetsGetHigh
40 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She didn't lose anyone. She got a Top 10 hit in Australia just last year and got a #1 on iTunes there since 2011. 

LetsGetHigh

Gaga needs to release something asap. This fanbase is in a downward spiral :messga:

nattuggla

The Greatest Showman worldwide album sales according to mediatraffic.

Spoiler

Week 1 - 92.000 / 113.000

Week 2 - 143.000 / 256.000

Week 3 - 168.000 / 424.000

Week 4 - 186.000 / 610.000

Week 5 - 191.000 / 801.000

Week 6 - 183.000 / 984.000

Week 7 - 164.000 / 1.148.000

Week 8 - 164.000 / 1.312.000

Week 9 - 157.000 / 1.469.000

Week 10 - 159.000 / 1.628.000

Week 11 - 174.000 / 1.802.000