💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

TBH I heard people on this site calling Gaga over more than even the mass media with her haters on the ARTPOP era combined since i made this acc on here. Calm down people, have some faith in her and enjoy what she does because in the future all ur gonna remember is how dramatic you all were on here instead of the actual era. There's gonna be a day when all of this will end and you wont have a 2nd change to re-live them. I don't want to judge anyone and ofc you can do what you want but it's just sad to ruin an experience with all this drama for nothing even after a successful era like Joanne. Been a fan for 8 years and i was also whising her to do good on charts too but I never let this to ruin my overall experience, anyway...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
1 hour ago, Kara Brasil said:

Even her touring power is mediocre now, the last thing we could brag about.

P!nk will do these numbers in Australia alone.

mediocre? she out-grossed WW tours with her US leg Alone:toofunny: 

she's a touring force 

1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It is. Unable to tour = mediocre touring power.

It doesn't matter if the demand is extremely high, she just can't tour like her peers.

and yet she out-grossed a lot of her peers with her US leg :toofunny: Sometimes I can't with little charters.

Andrea B
24 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

Really? I thought her singing was fine but her stage presence is tragic. 

The new generation of popstars think they're "too cool" for actual choreography :madge: this is why 60% of pop fans are now kpop stans. 

that's my problem with all the new artists, they don't use costumes anymore

Spoiler

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale_Tour_(Toro

maxresdefault.jpg

gettyimages-840713114.jpg?quality=80&str

they just want to look cool so teenagers can relate to them. They're not performers, the new ones are just singers with pretty faces and Instagram followers

Spoiler

1bac002ff02b6b5ee7750b4098b42bffba.jpg

khalid-euro-tour-dates.jpg

41AD8E0000000578-0-image-a-23_1498228464

they could easily wear those clothes on the street 

Andrea B

I miss when artists used to make songs like circus, bad romance, hung up,etc.

the only ones that are making music like that are the old artists and we only have a few of them:toofunny: the charts are full of new artists with the same beat and lyrics 

Jennie Kim
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I feel like everything from this new generation of pop stars are just very lackluster in general. I mean yes, they have some catchy songs but all just seems like very meh peformers, ok vocals at best and very boring visuals. Is it just me that feels this way? :poot:

This is very true, even when the music is good you just feel like why would I ever bother stanning if everything else is bland as ****.

I think Rihanna kinda started the "Attitude over choreography" persona on stage with Unapologetic. She gave no ****s but she could afford it. These new girls are nobodies, they can't rely on beauty, strutting, posing, etc... They should be doing cartwheels on stage if necessary, but they don't bother setting themselves apart from each other. They do the bare minimum for the sake of looking cool. 

But even Rihanna had to work for it, she was 18 here:

^The dance break is better than anything these new girls are doing.

South Blonde
17 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

This is very true, even when the music is good you just feel like why would I ever bother stanning if everything else is bland as ****.

I think Rihanna kinda started the "Attitude over choreography" persona on stage with Unapologetic. She gave no ****s but she could afford it. These new girls are nobodies, they can't rely on beauty, strutting, posing, etc... They should be doing cartwheels on stage if necessary, but they don't bother setting themselves apart from each other. They do the bare minimum for the sake of looking cool. 

But even Rihanna had to work for it, she was 18 here:

^The dance break is better than anything these new girls are doing.

Yeah, but the only reason Rihanna looks good now doing basically nothing on stage is because she has charisma. She's had it since the very beginning, even in this performance you can see the confidence in her eyes.

These newbies instead most of the time look so scared, like they have no idea of what they're doing or why they were let on stage...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ryanripley

well, dua lipa is off my list of people to see live

implying she was on there in the first place

this forum really acted like her and camila are the next major pop girls yet camila delivered mediocrity and dua is meh live 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Mess are people on here just like....not smart? That gross with 49 shows isn’t even ok, it’s amazing.

Clearly!

JWT has the biggest average gross per show!

TheRoof
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well, dua lipa is off my list of people to see live

implying she was on there in the first place

this forum really acted like her and camila are the next major pop girls yet camila delivered mediocrity and dua is meh live 

well at least camila has stage presence and makes some dancing tho 

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

well at least camila has stage presence and makes some dancing tho 

i haven't seen her perform live but oml, her album was boring :(

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheRoof
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i haven't seen her perform live but oml, her album was boring :(

yeah:S , i expected more:noparty: but the only song i liked was "she loves control" 

also lmao at that katyrat  coming as usual to shade Gaga:sharon: in the tour gross thread:sharon: , a kii :bon:

49 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Mess are people on here just like....not smart? That gross with 49 shows isn’t even ok, it’s amazing.

3c5.jpg

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

You nailed it :air:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived