Some fans keep asking me 'when the music video is coming out?'

as if I knew :interestinga:

Let's hope midnight US ugh

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Weren't some intellectuals (lmao) able to see when a video is private on Gaga's VEVO?

intellectuals :air: 

sethrb101
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Weren't some intellectuals (lmao) able to see when a video is private on Gaga's VEVO?

Mmm, good question :stalkga:

#Gaga2020

PanPikus
Just now, Americano said:

yas Poland. STAN for MISS JOANNA SMITH

Well, #1 as of today has 42k streams so Spotify is barely relevant here, but we're quite strong on Youtube, so autoplay payola better come through :tony:

Spoiler

And I'm actually really surprised it's playlisted on NMF, the same way I was super surprised when I saw today on Facebook that Universal Music posted about Joanne release :O Cause through Joanne era, they only made 3 posts about her. One with PI release, one before and one after album release. Not even one word about MR, Carpool Karaoke, Halftime Show, John Wayne video, Grammys with Metallica, Coachella, The Cure, ASIB filming, Tour, Five Foot Two. N-O-T-H-I-N-G :madge:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

DesertWolf

Joanne

iTunes:

#5 Philippines

#8 Greece

#8 Spain

#12 Hong Kong

#15 Taiwan

#24 Russia

#27 Italy

#32 New Zealand

#33 Ukraine

#41 Singapore

#85 Australia

#98 France

#113 Netherlands

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

PerfectGUY

Finally gave a listen to the Piano Version

We can all agree that the last part of that version is purely angelic

However I listened to the album version after and I think it’s much more simpler to understand and therefore catchier and more radio-friendly. It’s also shorter which the radio will appreciate. 

Overall I love both but I still love the album version more as it’s much more original (piano ballads are more recurrent in the music industry) and has a kind of mystiscism to it if you get what I mean (maybe comes from the details of the production)

I hope both versions will encounter the GP one day or another :pray:

La Rosalia

Do we know of anyone major releasing a MV tomorrow? I know that Shakira and Maluma are releasing tomorrow, so she most likely won't be #1 on trending.

For streaming purposes, the logic thing to do would be to release it at the start of the tracking week. But Gaga's YouTube power is gone, and I'm not completely sure if she would snatch a good place on the trending section if there's too much competition... not sure how good of an idea it is to release it tomorrow. Of course, it could also benefit from being released at the same time with the track, which means, ideally that the fans/casual fans would listen to the song first by streaming the video.

nick4bty

If they're not going to speed it up for radio, it would almost be better to cut it off after the second verse. Idk. A 4:30 slow piano ballad is going to go nowhere

Arturo
5 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Finally gave a listen to the Piano Version

We can all agree that the last part of that version is purely angelic

However I listened to the album version after and I think it’s much more simpler to understand and therefore catchier and more radio-friendly. It’s also shorter which the radio will appreciate. 

Overall I love both but I still love the album version more as it’s much more original (piano ballads are more recurrent in the music industry) and has a kind of mystiscism to it if you get what I mean (maybe comes from the details of the production)

I hope both versions will encounter the GP one day or another :pray:

They can always just send both to radio and say pick one

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived