On 4/14/2018 at 2:28 PM, mister max said:

Cant wait for me to wake up to a new Beyonce album :whitney:

:selena:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
19 minutes ago, Andree said:

why are you always comparing nicki and cardi? :toofunny: maybe you're comparing them just to show how good cardi is doing but at the same time nicki's singles chart run have nothing to do with cardi so I guess you're comparing them just to brag about cardi 

yes i am. i have no problem admitting that

more concerned about you stalking my posts

tenor.gif

Babel

I just realized the last time we waited for new music it was a THREE YEARS long wait. How did we survive :selena: 

Joanne is not even 2 years old and I’m here wishfully thinking the 4/20 rumours are true :selena: 

scheibemonster
22 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I just realized the last time we waited for new music it was a THREE YEARS long wait. How did we survive :selena: 

Joanne is not even 2 years old and I’m here wishfully thinking the 4/20 rumours are true :selena: 

Honestly same :saladga:

but for the three year waiting thing, we had a new album in between ARTPOP and Joanne (C2C) so it wasn’t that bad. 

Miel
49 minutes ago, Triggered said:

25 minutes ago, cav07 said:

Honestly same :saladga:

but for the three year waiting thing, we had a new album in between ARTPOP and Joanne (C2C) so it wasn’t that bad. 

Yeah, at least we had a lot of activity between ARTPOP and Joanne.

The two year wait between BTW and ARTPOP was brutal. Actually, the five month blackout between the final BTWB and the ARTPOP announcement was probably the worst. And in such a short time span, too.

3 points in and ready for more

TwerkinLurkin
18 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, at least we had a lot of activity between ARTPOP and Joanne.

The two year wait between BTW and ARTPOP was brutal. Actually, the five month blackout between the final BTWB and the ARTPOP announcement was probably the worst. And in such a short time span, too.

Agreed the wait from marry the night to applause was honstly the worst. the wait from dwuw to g.u.y was pretty bad to.

Thrasher

We have ASIB guaranteed in October so at least we’re safe but this wait is so tough lol it reminds me of the one before the ARTPOP era, but i’m fine if LG6 comes around mid-2019 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Irrelevant
54 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

We have ASIB guaranteed in October so at least we’re safe but this wait is so tough lol it reminds me of the one before the ARTPOP era, but i’m fine if LG6 comes around mid-2019 

We will all be fine

tenor.gif?itemid=4749261

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Andrea B
11 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

yes i am. i have no problem admitting that

more concerned about you stalking my posts

tenor.gif

I'm not stalking your posts lmao we get like 2 threads per day and like, 6 comments every day on this thread so I literally have no choice, I have to read your comments and the comments of everyone cause I'm addicted to this forum lmao:selena:

well at least you know you're petty and toxic :golfclap: 

Andrea B

also, the same people that call Nicki pathetic for posting her #1's are the same people that brag about their fave's sales on every social media so there's that, anyway....

beyonce and Gaga should do a record again, they're the most interesting pop stars that we have left 

Babel
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

About 10 more days until the best gaga video reaches 300m views :firega:

I hate being that kind of fan that lives in the past but ugh how I miss this level of production and creative input on her visuals.

She's a brilliant mind on that department, I need her to come back and snatch the GP with some powerful music videos again.

OBEY

So glad Bebe's getting a hit with Meant To Be.

Now time for Ferrari or 2 Souls on Fire to smash :gaycat: 

ArtGagaPop
9 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I hate being that kind of fan that lives in the past but ugh how I miss this level of production and creative input on her visuals.

She's a brilliant mind on that department, I need her to come back and snatch the GP with some powerful music videos again.

I liked the Joanne videos for the most part but atleast 1 video per era should be high budget, with lots of outfits, story, different locations and dancing, like in Judas,  g.u.y, telephone, you and i etc :gaycat:

Atleast JW came close to that.

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived