đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheRoof
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

+ Platinum in Romania for over 25,000 but en wiki is not counting it as an official certification :triggered:

gaga's certifications are a mess:selena: , the fact that The Fame is almost 5 platinum IN PURE SALES:emma: and 9 platinum overall yet is still only 3 platinum speaks volumes :triggered:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Just a realization i had.

Nicki Minaj really hasn't done well outside the US since the Roman Reloaded era. The Pinkprint didn't sell well internationally at all. 

And now looking at the iTunes chart, its wild to see that Barbie Tingz and Chun-li are only in the Top 10 in the US (with Barbie Tingz being #9 in Canada though). Like Nicki really used to do well internationally, so it's not like its a genre thing. 

OBEY

why is there 100 people on bey's stage at Coachella?

CakeLikeLG
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just noticed Katy has 10 BILLION more views than Gaga on YouTube lmao I'm screaming

tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

buying youtube views does wonders

tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

The Louvre
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:giveup:

Ugh, everytime I see one of those MTN performances I get reminded of how much promotion it got and how it deserved so much better. Amazing song.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

ViviLittleM

lmao

#1 Drake - Nice for What - 47k

#2 Nicki Minaj -  Chun-Li - 39k

#3 Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz - 30k

http://kworb.net/cc/

On Thursday, they did 

Chun-Li  - 17k (Total from Thursday to 4/19: 56k)

Barbie Tingz - 19k  (Total from Thursday to 4/19: 49k)

Drake - Nice for What - 84k

sugykyW.gif

OBEY
1 minute ago, Americano said:

everyone’s releasing music but gaga :selena:

We love a star that doesn’t follow trends :applause: 

OBEY

Nicki explaining on instagram the difference between itunes and apple music charts rip

Andrea B
On 4/14/2018 at 9:35 AM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Crunching some numbers in my head and I don't think Nicki will have top 10s with her two new songs.

Barbie Tingz and Chun-Li came out on a Thursday and all those streams and sales will be part of this week's chart (if its charts).

The second problem is that she didn't have a radio deal. She's not charting on Pop Radio or Rhythmic. She only had 583 spins on Urban radio  with Barbie Tingz and isn't charting with Chun-Li

Barbie Tingz is #12 on Spotify and Chun -Li is #18 on Spotify (for the record, Cardi's "I Like It" is #5 on Spotify and Be Careful is #11). 

why are you always comparing nicki and cardi? :toofunny: maybe you're comparing them just to show how good cardi is doing but at the same time nicki's singles chart run have nothing to do with cardi so I guess you're comparing them just to brag about cardi 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived