• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre
1 hour ago, Harry Kat said:

Bad Romance: 207,066,174 +221,672

Poker Face: 204,293,331 +205,576

The Cure: 203,959,991 +197,670

Seems like the Cure won't outstream BR and PF after all. Summer Smash cancelled.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Artur said:

+ Yoü and I :interestinga: 

+ DWUW and literally gaga's whole discography :interestinga:

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

you're so wrong for this but alas, i screamed :deadbanana: 

Well, my dates were cancelled twice, too so I’m kinda allowed to say that. :selena:

FRANZGA
2 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

Daily streams update on Gaga's most streamed Spotify songs:

Million Reasons: 201,967,392 +290,026

Bad Romance: 207,066,174 +221,672

Poker Face: 204,293,331 +205,576

The Cure: 203,959,991 +197,670

Just Dance: 131,154,782 +138,123

Telephone: 154,944,799 +132,451

Born This Way: 110,145,936 +94,344

Applause: 170,175,697 +78,813

Paparazzi: 83,207,664 +76,836

Perfect Illusion: 114,628,610 +68,048

Alejandro: 101,137,319 +67,159

John Wayne: 43,918,843 +45,343

The Edge Of Glory: 67,952,736 +44,717

Judas: 55,667,652 +41,735

Do What You Want: 110,846,123 +39,282

Love Game: 52,089,742 +39,184

You And I: 44,313,998 +37,682

A-Yo: 42,025,473 +31,475

Joanne: 28,103,666 +27,965

GUY: 34,181,589 +26,848

Marry The Night: 36,671,323 +26,624

Dancin' In Circles: 25,738,474 +22,819

Venus: 23,504,527 +17,980

Monster: 26,077,849 +16,027

Eh Eh: 26,915,540 +12,376

MR Slaying. and WOW at Poker Face and Bad Romance gaining 200k+ daily again.. poor The Cure. I thought it'll top her most streamed songs list at least for a few months or weeks before plummeting below Bad Romance and Poker Face. . .

The Edge Of Glory and You And I DESERVED better than that. :grr:

Paparazzi coming for that 100M . :excited2:

also I wonder if BORN THIS WAY will double that number during the LGBT Day.

OVERALL assessment. I say her spotify streams is doing good :golfclap:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

MR Slaying. and WOW at Poker Face and Bad Romance gaining 200k+ daily again.. poor The Cure. I thought it'll too her most streamed songs list at least for a few months or weeks before plummeting below Bad Romance and Poker Face. . .

The Edge Of Glory and You And I DESERVED better than that. :grr:

Paparazzi coming for that 100M . :excited2:

also I wonder if BORN THIS WAY will double that number during the LGBT Day.

OVERALL assessment. I say her spotify streams is doing good :golfclap:

TEOG and BTW deserve to be up there with telephone and applause in total streams. Both were huge hits and doesn't the deserve the numbers they have now :grr:. I don't understand why the btw era did so bad overall on spotify, the 3 other singles didn't do amazing compared to teog and btw but they still deserve to be close to 100m, the fact that album tracks are starting to pass them is tragic :rip:

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

TEOG and BTW deserve to be up there with telephone and applause in total streams. Both were huge hits and doesn't the deserve the numbers they have now :grr:. I don't understand why the btw era did so bad overall on spotify, the 3 other singles didn't do amazing compared to teog and btw but they still deserve to be close to 100m, the fact that album tracks are starting to pass them is tragic :rip:

I guess it's too gay for the gp? :grr:

her MAGNUM OPUS deserved better than this. altho i'm positive BTW song and album will outstream Applause and AP in the long run

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

her MAGNUM OPUS deserved better than this. altho i'm positive BTW song and album will outstream Applause and AP in the long run

idk TEOG and you and i are some of her most gp friendliest singles she have ever had,i still hear TEOG on radio daily and judas was the standard gaga dance song everyone loved during tf-tfm . But maybe she turned down so many people with btw and all the horn makeup etc and judas release on easter mess so they didn't bother to check out the rest of the music that era :poot: 

Hey guys, I was looking at Britney's chart history on the billboard hot 100, and I'm confused. Toxic peaked at #9? Oops I did it again at #9? I'm a slave 4 you at #27? 
Are her hits not local at all? is she a total ww artist? Does America hate her?

CakeLikeLG
16 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

Hey guys, I was looking at Britney's chart history on the billboard hot 100, and I'm confused. Toxic peaked at #9? Oops I did it again at #9? I'm a slave 4 you at #27? 

she was blacklisted from the US radio at her peak or something

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

DonnieDarko
20 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

It won’t. It’s gaining less streams than ARTPOP and if I’m not wrong, its doing the worst out of all her albums on Spotify.

It’s just not that liked and appreciated by the gp or casual listeners. 

TheRoof
10 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

OOPS was not released phisically or it was a limitated release cause her team wanted people to buy the album and from IASFU to Toxic she was banned from 90% of the radios in the states cause 

Spoiler

quote taken from atrl:

Clear Channel wanted to sponsor Britney’s ‘Dream within a Dream’ tour supporting ‘Britney’ and so did Concerts West. Clear Channel were the biggest tour promoters at the time and she had worked with them on all of her previous tours, however, despite her original plans to go with Clear Channel as her tour promoters once again, she went with Concerts West for the first time.

Concerts West were also a strong touring company, however, they were also in charge of 7,000 movie theaters throughout the country and Britney had ‘Crossroads’ coming out, so they decided to go with them in order to promote the tour and the movie at the same time, thinking it was a win-win situation.

Clear Channel owned a mass majority of US radio stations (over 750 stations from over 150 cities) and had a list of artists that shouldn’t be played. Their excuse for the list was that radio stations had the ability to choose who they play, depending on their audience. After Britney announced that Concerts West were going to promote her tour, she was added to the list. She wasn’t the only one they did that to (the same happened to Dixie Chicks, for example.) Several court documents were filed talking about how unjustified and unfair it was. 

Phoebe Buffay
10 minutes ago, Bokhee said:

She was blacklisted on US Radio from 2001 to 2004 because she chose a different promoter for the Dream Within a Dream Tour and Toxic and Oops peaked at #9 because they were not released physically so that ppl can buy the album instead of the singles.

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

OOPS was not released phisically or it was a limitated release cause her team wanted people to buy the album and from IASFU to Toxic she was banned from 90% of the radios in the states cause 

Hide contents

quote taken from atrl:

Clear Channel wanted to sponsor Britney’s ‘Dream within a Dream’ tour supporting ‘Britney’ and so did Concerts West. Clear Channel were the biggest tour promoters at the time and she had worked with them on all of her previous tours, however, despite her original plans to go with Clear Channel as her tour promoters once again, she went with Concerts West for the first time.

Concerts West were also a strong touring company, however, they were also in charge of 7,000 movie theaters throughout the country and Britney had ‘Crossroads’ coming out, so they decided to go with them in order to promote the tour and the movie at the same time, thinking it was a win-win situation.

Clear Channel owned a mass majority of US radio stations (over 750 stations from over 150 cities) and had a list of artists that shouldn’t be played. Their excuse for the list was that radio stations had the ability to choose who they play, depending on their audience. After Britney announced that Concerts West were going to promote her tour, she was added to the list. She wasn’t the only one they did that to (the same happened to Dixie Chicks, for example.) Several court documents were filed talking about how unjustified and unfair it was. 

omg what is this mess, thats so unfair :air:

TheRoof
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

omg what is this mess, thats so unfair :air:

ikr , they where really pressed i guess :air:

Britney still won in the end tho

giphy.gif

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived