Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, OBEY said:

Her record label clearly forced her to do this. She probably was like I want Alone as 3rd single and they were like u need a remix to get better streams!!!!! :neyde: 

probably tbh

i'm just happy the album version is solo :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

probably tbh

i'm just happy the album version is solo :pray: 

I was afraid they would go ala Slumber party and delete the solo version and replace it with the remix :air: 

Americano
57 minutes ago, OBEY said:

So she scrapped the AMAZING bridge for that Stefflon that we don't even understand what he or she says :emma: Halsey sis u did good with Now Or Never and Bad At Love, but now I wish you luck.

ew so awful lol

Thrasher

Tbh i don’t know if a fourth single off The Fame Monster would have smashed, Gaga was super overexposed back in that period. Maybe if she performed it at the VMAs wearing the meat dress it would have had some chances lol, otherwise i think it would have performed ala Yoü and I at the most.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Zaskar

Why the term "over-exposed" applies only on Gaga, but not on others? :oprah:

Katy had 6 successful single from Teenage Dreams, and later 2 more from the re-issue, then why Gaga couldn't have at least 4 singles from TFM? :neyde:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, ARPiT said:

Katy had 6 successful single from Teenage Dreams, and later 2 more from the re-issue, then why Gaga couldn't have at least 4 singles from TFM? :neyde:

the transition from TF-TFM was more tight than OOTB-TD which meant that Gaga was nonstop promoting while Katy kinda took a break for a year before starting TD. If she had continued TD right after OOTB like Gaga did with Paparazzi and Bad Romance she wouldn't have done as well tbh.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Andrea B

:gum:omg I have the feeling that they will delete the solo version of Alone, I think i'm gonna buy the song on itunes

ArtGagaPop
16 minutes ago, DrCake said:

How many Spotify streams does the whole Joanne album have? And The Cure?

Around 590M streams for joanne. The cure have 202 425 384

Babel
2 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Because not only singles success determines an artists popularity and Katy has never reached even half of Gaga’s level of popularity during TFM.

Doncho
13 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

Hughhhhh goshhh this video is overrated :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Fixed. U r welcome 

Irrelevant
9 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

I love this halsey new music, i'm not understanding the hate towards this :saladga:

Go listen to the 9 month old solo version and you will hopefully find the light

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived