Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

Can u guys explain me the popularity of Rab/Urban music in US? it's like it's the only genre now...

I don’t know, but always been quite present in the US and it transfers to Canada (where i live) and tbh i’m pretty into urban rn because of that which i’d never thought would happen :air: 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu

Taylor is coming at the BRIT Awards, this is the first award show Taylor attend since 2 years ago.

DonnieDarko
12 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

Can u guys explain me the popularity of Rab/Urban music in US? it's like it's the only genre now...

It's kinda 1999/2004 all over again. Interesting to say the least.

TheCureinMalibu
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's kinda 1999/2004 all over again. Interesting to say the least.

I can't wait for the music industry to be 2005-2011 again :firega:

DonnieDarko
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

I can't wait for the music industry to be 2005-2011 again :firega:

I mean, it's interesting indeed. I can't say I remember early 90's since I was born then, but I know there was a period, like 90-95 that pop, soul, rock, hip hop and RnB all were having success, then something changed and  urban music took over and just as you've said, in 2005 something changed again and pop music along with dance were in full swing. After that edm entered and it all went downhill.

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I mean, it's interesting indeed. I can't say I remember early 90's since I was born then, but I know there was a period, like 90-95 that pop, soul, rock, hip hop and RnB all were having success, then something changed and  urban music took over and just as you've said, in 2005 something changed again and pop music along with dance were in full swing. After that edm entered and it all went downhill.

Gaga is gonna bring back that dark pop era again and the gals will follow ha :firega: and true EDM is that kind of music that should have just been in festivals :poot:.

TheCureinMalibu

And btw is it just me or every artists in the UK tends to have more success worldwide than the US's? 

I mean Clean Bandit is super successsful everywhere, Symphony was a big worldwide hit but no where charting in US.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Gaga is gonna bring back that dark pop era again and the gals will follow ha :firega: and true EDM is that kind of music that should have just been in festivals :poot:.

taylor swift will get the credit for it for reputation :madge: 

i'm very excited for the return of dance/pop because every club i go to plays trap/rap and you really can't dance to it, it's lowkey awkward

Havana once came on in a club and i realised the song isn't actually all that, just catchy :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, ryanripley said:

taylor swift will get the credit for it for reputation :madge: 

i'm very excited for the return of dance/pop because every club i go to plays trap/rap and you really can't dance to it, it's lowkey awkward

Havana once came on in a club and i realised the song isn't actually all that, just catchy :madge: 

well reputation is a good album, great success and had people talking bout' it quite alot. It could be a push for the gals when she really helped ended a few parts of male's domination on charts.

bloody g
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

And btw is it just me or every artists in the UK tends to have more success worldwide than the US's? 

I mean Clean Bandit is super successsful everywhere, Symphony was a big worldwide hit but no where charting in US.

It feels like the US kind of boycotts UK artists but hey, this is just a theory :laughga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

It feels like the US kind of boycotts UK artists but hey, this is just a theory :laughga:

true. I've been thinking this all the time.

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

did people really forget about MR after the superbowl? :triggered:

No, the fact that it's still her most streamed song on spotify and youtube 1,5 year later shows it's still well remembered even now. Also the amount of peformances the song got + grammy nom and the fact that it made it to her superbowl setlist will make people always remember the song. I would say in the US atleast it will go down as one of the gaga classics along with pf, br, jd, btw and teog. 

ViviLittleM

Ok I’m donE

i can’t anymore I can’t believe they have that many followers too. We need to stop them 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived