Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Snow said:

According to who? Sticky & Sweet did happen you know...

uhm......... Sticky and Sweet didn't have any show date in Korea what meds are you on? 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I want it now. :poot:

Maybe the song is ready for release but if she ain't able to shoot a video or do some promo for it then she can keep it :poot:
I hope it can do similar/ serve the same purpose as Where are Ü now did. Not really having some huge hype about it like it was a lead single but still do decent on the charts and keep her relevant on radio and streaming until she can release the lead for her next album. 

1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

uhm......... Sticky and Sweet didn't have any show date in Korea what meds are you on? 

Lol I though the post ment stadiums in general :D I thoughed that even the MJ record seemed low in general terms....Flop me, nvm :D

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Maybe the song is ready for release but if she ain't able to shoot a video or do some promo for it then she can keep it :poot:
I hope it can do similar/ serve the same purpose as Where are Ü now did. Not really having some huge hype about it like it was a lead single but still do decent on the charts and keep her relevant on radio and streaming until she can release the lead for her next album. 

you say "she can keep it"

but inside:" BITCH JUST RELEASE IT"

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Erm what has Madonna cancelled? There were no cancelled shows dyring RHT and fyi, Madonna has only cancelled 16 shows during 35+ year career.

He said "cancel or postpone". Madonna had to postpone 5 shows of her Rebel Heart tour. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6569014/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-rescheduled-dates

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

According to who? Sticky & Sweet did happen you know...

Sticky & Sweet Tour never visited South Korea. Matter of fact Madonna never toured South Korea period.

For a Madonna stan you don't seem to know a lot about her.

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

you say "she can keep it"

but inside:" BITCH JUST RELEASE IT"

Bling not the music :tony:

Spoiler

Ofc i want it, but i rather take a well organised release with potential of doing well on the charts and be good promo for her next album then just randomly releasing it and then leaving an maybe smash to just die (the cure). Also i'm good blasting Perfect Illusion 3253 times a day for now :gum:

8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He said "cancel or postpone". Madonna had to postpone 5 shows of her Rebel Heart tour. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6569014/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-rescheduled-dates

Sticky & Sweet Tour never visited South Korea. Matter of fact Madonna never toured South Korea period.

For a Madonna stan you don't seem to know a lot about her.

Allready corrected my error above as I missread the post which you obviously failed to read. And postponing doesn't really matter much in the original context of the post I replyed. At least not postponing the star of the show and quite early on as opposite in the middle of a tour... But yeah whatever. Show cancelling isn't a topic where M's name should ever be mentioned. Again, 16 shows total...

Through the years I think Janet has truly been the queen of cancelling. :D So in comparison Gaga cancelling like 8 shows is NOTHING. :)

ArtGagaPop

Can't wait for gagas streaming era to start so her views will go from the current:
vhHMwZ1.png

to these kind of views: 
Rv2VfGc.png

:diane:

TheRoof
41 minutes ago, Snow said:

Allready corrected my error above as I missread the post which you obviously failed to read. And postponing doesn't really matter much in the original context of the post I replyed. At least not postponing the star of the show and quite early on as opposite in the middle of a tour... But yeah whatever. Show cancelling isn't a topic where M's name should ever be mentioned. Again, 16 shows total...

Through the years I think Janet has truly been the queen of cancelling. :D So in comparison Gaga cancelling like 8 shows is NOTHING. :)

:triggered: 

20 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Can't wait for gagas streaming era to start so her views will go from the current:
vhHMwZ1.png

to these kind of views: 
Rv2VfGc.png

:diane:

de·lu·sion·al

adjective

-characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

-based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.

"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Freddy said:

de·lu·sion·al

adjective

-characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"

-based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.

"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

4 videos with 1billion  incoming, #youtubeisours :diane:

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

So when is “A-YO(Mirror On The Ceiling)[EDM-Trap Version]” is coming out

A-YO is perfect as it is. A-YO haters need not reply to me.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM

I think I'll need something new for my stan card to be back, for now it's a bit over. I guess the cancellation is a big part of this, even if it's not her fault, I guess you can understand my feelings :'(

I dont understand the concept of a 'stan card being over'. It's normal that this thread , and gaga daily in general, is way less active when Gaga is doing her stuff privately,

I'm a big Bjork fan, and when her album cycle are done I stop looking at her forums / fan site for months, if not years.

Life goes on you know, you can still be a fan of an artist without being a 'stan' that is daily checking all the forums devoted to this artist. It's also slightly NOT sane to check how 'Poker Face' is doing on Itunes Kazakhstan when she's in a blackout. There's more to life than this.

I've been on this website since 2011 and it's always the same thing that happens : Once Gaga will release something new, everyone will be back in this tread saying 'whats up everyone it's been a while :poot:'.

Thrasher
30 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think I'll need something new for my stan card to be back, for now it's a bit over. I guess the cancellation is a big part of this, even if it's not her fault, I guess you can understand my feelings :'(

Gaga will give us a #1 streaming monster hit with 1B+ views on YouTube and 500m streams on Spotify and we’ll suddenly forget about our double cancellation, bookmark me :staymad:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived