FRANZGA
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I said WEEKLY, not total sales :saladga: but thanks anyway :staymad:

sorry.. my bad 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Well, it did (:tony:), but it's kinda not fair :selena: to consider two albums as one (it was a re-issue, i know) and compare with solo debut :poot:

Haters: Gaga only had two big albums: TF/M and BTW. She peaked so early bla bla

Haters: You can't combine TF and TFM to make that album look bigger, they are seperate bla bla bla

bloody g

Isn't it lowkey irreaponsible to get pregnant with thr severe fibro she is suffering? :green:

Very off topic, sorry.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

nattuggla
32 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Isn't it lowkey irreaponsible to get pregnant with thr severe fibro she is suffering? :green:

Very off topic, sorry.

It think it depends. I know that for example with Multiple Sclerosis during pregnancy the symptoms and the progression of the disease can get decelerated due to the shift in immune responses..... Little is known yet about Fibromyalgia on a immunological level but I can imagine that the neurological and immunological pattern plays a big role in Fibro.

Let's hope there will be more Research going on in the future because there is still not that much knowledge about this disease.....

OT: I hope we will get something new soon. Looking forward do anything. A song, the JWT tour (DVD?), an ASIB trailer or somethings else. At least we have the Elton John Tribute to look forward to......

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Very off topic, sorry.

i'm not too sure, you'd have to give that a google but she does say in 5F2 she's not scared of getting pregnant during the part where she's in chronic pain

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheRoof
52 minutes ago, gagarihanna said:

Paparazzi up to #9 on Gaga's top 10 on Spotify

100M coming!

Thrasher

This is a gem to me, especially after she cancelled the dates shortly after i think it’s the most emotional performance of the Joanne era, too bad i have to be happy with just this audio version

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Zaskar
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Haters: Gaga only had two big albums: TF/M and BTW. She peaked so early bla bla

Haters: You can't combine TF and TFM to make that album look bigger, they are seperate bla bla bla

First of all, who did you call a hater :triggered:

And people (on  GGD and outside of it) considerTFM as her second studio album, not just an EP accompanying TF :derpga:

Read some of the responses :lolga:

30 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

First of all, who did you call a hater :triggered:

And people (on  GGD and outside of it) considerTFM as her second studio album, not just an EP accompanying TF :derpga:

Read some of the responses :lolga:

I'm not calling you a hater. Her haters act like she only has two big albums (they will combine tf/m to suit this argument) yet they'll be the first the say tf/m is separate when talking about biggest debut albums.

ArtGagaPop
4 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

throwback

DFSia2XUQAAEQ0h.jpg

Still so happy MR went that high, i remember us being worried if it would miss top 10 and then it was predicted 6-8 at best. It managed to suprise us all and out peak big singles like you and i, alejandro, lovegame, Paparazzi and more. She really killed it that night with an all top 5 hit selist :staymad:

Zaskar
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'm not calling you a hater. Her haters act like she only has two big albums (they will combine tf/m to suit this argument) yet they'll be the first the say tf/m is separate when talking about biggest debut albums.

Oh ok :poot:

OGH can choke on their morning coffee :lolly:

bloody g
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i'm not too sure, you'd have to give that a google but she does say in 5F2 she's not scared of getting pregnant during the part where she's in chronic pain

I thought she said that she doesn't know if she can get pregnant because of it and then cried

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived