Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best place to stand during JWT?

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

So I’ll attend the JWT in Zurich, Switzerland in 17 days and I’m already having a meltdown :awkney:

So I have a few questions for you experienced concert hunties :lolly:

1. Me and my friends decided that we’ll line up at 8AM (we have GA tickets) so we can be in the first 1-5 rows (I think we might even have a chance to be front row because there are still alot of come to mama tickets left for sale), but was it a struggle for you to get front row?

2. Where is the best place to stand? I thought if we manage to get 1-5 rows from the main stage, slightly right so that we’ll not be under the tacos, literally between the main stage and the first circle. Is dat a good spot? I mean I wanna be REALLY close to her :laughga:

3. We thought about struggling our way back to the piano stage when she performs applause and then stay there for the rest of the concert or should we just keep the good spot? (if we get one...:ladyhaha:

4. Is the merchandise still available after the show? Cuz I really wanna get the bracelet and 2 shirts :awkney:

Help this desperate monster please thanks :rockstar: :lolly:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

NewUsername

1. I lined up at about 16h15, doors opened at 18h30. I was so lucky to be at the 6-7th row the whole show :giveup: 

2. I read all the threads on here with that question and decided I wanted to be as close to the main stage, and a bit to the left of the centre. I managed to get that spot and it's a great view. Choose to the left, instead of the right, otherwise the bridges will still block your view. From the left my view was almost never blocked.
I'm tall and was 6-7th row as I said, and the only times I couldn't see Gaga completely was when she was at the platform that's the most to the back, when it was lifted + when she was on the middle of one of the bridges.

3. My friend and I waded our way through the audience once The Cure had ended, to be as close to the piano stage as possible, for Million Reasons. Finally we got to stand exactly where the security forms a hall for her to exit the venue :flutter: 

4. At my show there was still lots of merchandise available. Don't know if all the sizes were still there though.

1. I arrived around 16.30 and managed to be in the 7-9th row, so 8AM should be safe !

2. I was in the middle (maybe a little left) and it was a good spot I think. There could be better ones idk

3. We did that and thank god ! We moved towards the back right before Applause (I knew the order) to be sure to catch TEOG at the piano (my favourite song). It was a pain in the ass to get there but it's doable, be patient and lots of "Sorry/Excuse me" should get you there ! We were in the 2nd row front the piano, a heavenly place (on the right of Gagz where she looks at the most often)

4. Yup there was merchandise left but lots of people (50-100) in line to get it, so be fast !

papergangstas
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

1. I lined up at about 16h15, doors opened at 18h30. I was so lucky to be at the 6-7th row the whole show :giveup: 

2. I read all the threads on here with that question and decided I wanted to be as close to the main stage, and a bit to the left of the centre. I managed to get that spot and it's a great view. Choose to the left, instead of the right, otherwise the bridges will still block your view. From the left my view was almost never blocked.
I'm tall and was 6-7th row as I said, and the only times I couldn't see Gaga completely was when she was at the platform that's the most to the back, when it was lifted + when she was on the middle of one of the bridges.

3. My friend and I waded our way through the audience once The Cure had ended, to be as close to the piano stage as possible, for Million Reasons. Finally we got to stand exactly where the security forms a hall for her to exit the venue :flutter: 

4. At my show there was still lots of merchandise available. Don't know if all the sizes were still there though.

Thanks for the advice!! That’s exactly what I needed :kara:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Brolysskins

I was late to the concert and still was able to see her right in front, I stood between the DIC platform and the Million Grammies piano. People run everywhere as she moves so it's pretty easy for you to get a spot and stay there. 

I was on the left of the first circle, still close to it but also really close to mainstage, for me that is the best place to stand. Check out my video: good view of mainstage, really close to Gaga during Applause, Angel Down, Joanne, part of Born This Way.

P.S. skip to 3:32 :firega:

LastNight

Thank you for this! I remember someone drew on a floor plan of the ARTRave stage and uploaded it to show where one of the best places to stand for the show was, which was super helpful, and I managed to get that spot and it was amazing. I'll definitely take this advice - it seems slightly to the left is definitely the best bet!

papergangstas
33 minutes ago, dannydrummen said:

I was on the left of the first circle, still close to it but also really close to mainstage, for me that is the best place to stand. Check out my video: good view of mainstage, really close to Gaga during Applause, Angel Down, Joanne, part of Born This Way.

P.S. skip to 3:32 :firega:

omg you guys slay:firega: this seems like a flawless spot to see every part of the show! I think I know where I’ll stand :hug:

papergangstas
32 minutes ago, Guille said:

I was front-row piano and no regrets

Check out this review I made (free promo) to see what I think:

So I thought about standing front row until applause starts and then moving back to the piano stage and spend the rest of the concert there so I can enjoy a lot of songs performed on the main stage AND the more emotional part of the show. Should I do it like that? :giveup:

PlasticHo

I stood 4 or 5 rows back to the left. That way I could see when the main stage moves and also could see the platforms. It was a great view and was so close to Gaga! I wouldn't move from there until million reasons. She will walk the path for Applause and come back to main stage. I loved my spot. Great videos and pics!

9 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

So I thought about standing front row until applause starts and then moving back to the piano stage and spend the rest of the concert there so I can enjoy a lot of songs performed on the main stage AND the more emotional part of the show. Should I do it like that? :giveup:

Yeah you can try

At my show it was quite packed and it was difficult to move.

Keep in mind that while doing this you'll enjoy her closer almost the whole show you'll never be front-row aka few feet away from her!

You decide tho, this show is made so that everybody sees her no Matter where they stand

I strongly discourage standing in DIC stage or the other small, round stage

4 hours ago, Guille said:

I strongly discourage standing in DIC stage or the other small, round stage

Why do you think so?

6 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Why do you think so?

Chances of being blocked by a catwalk are higher, Gaga performs 2m on top of you and the same stage somehow blocks your view from underneath

Moreover, she performs very little time on those stages, piano and main stage are better in my opinion

JoanneMonster

I saw it from the second-third row (it felt like first row tho) lining up from 12pm in Barcelona, so yeah, you can get to the first row if you go there at 8am.

I was standing at the centre but a little bit to the left just next to the first bridge so when it came down it didn't cover me. If I were you I would stay there the whole show and then run to the piano for MR, you need to see Bad Romance and The Cure from the first row

I See You

Archived