đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Experience Hamburg

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

My experience started at 5 am in Vienna, Austria 🇦🇹!

I packed my bag - checked if I’ve packed everything twice and put on my outfit. 

Then I went to a lounge at the train station to get some breakfast at 6 am.

Took my train to the airport at 7:12 because I couldn’t wait any longer.

Boarding for the flight to Hamburg was planned at 8:35 but it was 10 minutes delayed but the plane took off at 9:05 like planned.

During the flight -and most of my other time I was studying for university. 

Landed at 10:40 and I went straight to grab a snack at a restaurant.

After that I sat down into a Café to get my first coffee of the day: don’t know how I survived till then- must have been like a zombie 🧟‍♂️ 

Left at 14:30 to be at the venue around 3 pm cause I had to check in for the ultimate backstage 15:30-15:45!

Since I was too early I met a friend that I got to know at artRave Vienna. 

Then it started: We got checked in and got our ticket. The order for this day was dinner, soundcheck and then the photo after the show.

It was awesome cause I found a lovely group.

It was very interested to get a look behind the scene. Sadly we were not allowed to film but I can understand them.

During soundcheck Jonny Goood interacted with us cause we were dancing and having fun compared to the rest of the group. 

The show itself was great- yet I prefer GA to seats. BUT the view was great.

Won’t talk about any details since some still have their shows upcoming.

Only one fact: Gaga at the piano is the best ! 

It took Gaga ~1 hour till she was ready : in that time two guys were kicked out cause they were too drunk!

Gaga came in with a drink with her and it felt line something was bothering her!

She felt a little bit cold and forced during the Q&A. 

Since it was a shy group I got to ask two question: Gaga talked a lot but it didn’t feel like open/honest answers.

After 20 minutes she said: Now it’s time for the pictures.

My group got in and somehow it worked automatic who stood where. 

The pic was taken in a rush: barely a minute!

Two girls asked her if she could sign their arm and she did.

So I thought I ask her for a hug: the first time she acted like she didn’t hear it. Then I asked again and her answer was „See you soon“ ! 

To be honest I am a little bit disappointed: What happened to the lovely and open-hearted woman I got to know at artRave ?!?

Hope she was just having a bad day cause if her attitude is like this now I won’t do it again !

Great experience and I am glad I met so many lovely people BUT right now the negative aspects ruined it a little bit.

DS

DeanSummer
3 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

Wonder whats bothering her. Ive seen a few mentioned she seem troubled n not happy

Me too: I’m mostly worried but yet I get dragged cause I’m not praising the whole experience.

I feel like the community on here drags me for my opinion!

DS

WhiteShadow90

I think none of us really knows what it's like to be a world star with all that expectations that have to be fulfilled. 

I wouldn't take it personal if she's been cold or seemed a little bothered. 

But I can understand why you feel disappointed. You don't get many chances to meet her... :/

Tan Fei
32 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Me too: I’m mostly worried but yet I get dragged cause I’m not praising the whole experience.

Its ok .understand your disappointment. Jus think positive and dont take it to heart.  

kihlophix
39 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I understand how you feel to 100% I've become extremely depressed because this community is so hostile, I thought I would find friends here but nope.

PlanetChromatica

She's probably not happy because she does so much for us yet we complain about everything, complain about her reworking one of the best songs on the album and releasing as a single with music video and performance, complain about JWT not being extended whilst simultaneously complaining about not getting new music already, complaining about Vegas. This fan base treat Gaga like a piece of meat and people wonder why shes not happy?

Tan Fei
2 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

She's probably not happy because she does so much for us yet we complain about everything, complain about her reworking one of the best songs on the album and releasing as a single with music video and performance, complain about JWT not being extended whilst simultaneously complaining about not getting new music already, complaining about Vegas. This fan base treat Gaga like a piece of meat and people wonder why shes not happy?

This is very true. If im her , I would be so low, depressed and disappointed after the constant rudeness , negativity, dragging , mocking and complaints. Too much for a human to take especially coming from own fans. 

Irrelevant

During the NA leg wasn't there are rule where there couldn't be a lot of physical contact :oprah: Like hugging and such. Maybe she wasn't allowed to do it due to security measures

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

CanadaGoesGaga

I mean, she is human. We all have good days and bad days. Anything could have happened. She may be missing Christian, or they got in a fight over the phone. Or she found out someone is sick, etc. etc.

It's hard, because everyone expects her to be "on" all the time, but it's just not possible for a human being to be like that 24/7. 

LastNight

It must be an extremely lonely existence at the top, and at the end of the day she is a human. To take on all of that emotion and excitement from all of her fans over the years must be extremely draining, I wouldn't be surprised if she's had to put more of a wall up to protect herself.

It's a shame though because you just want to share your love for one of your idols with them, and the chance to get to meet them must be incredible, so when it's not what you hoped it must be really disappointing. It must be a lot of pressure on her though because she will be more than aware of all those expectations, I don't know how she does it at all to be honest. 

DeanSummer
On 25.1.2018 at 2:15 PM, ArtyRoberto said:

I've never complained but I can compare it to artRave were she seemed more free at the M&G ...

On 25.1.2018 at 2:40 PM, Irrelevant said:

During the NA leg wasn't there are rule where there couldn't be a lot of physical contact :oprah: Like hugging and such. Maybe she wasn't allowed to do it due to security measures

She hugged someone in the audience during the show tho ...

On 25.1.2018 at 6:50 PM, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I mean, she is human. We all have good days and bad days. Anything could have happened. She may be missing Christian, or they got in a fight over the phone. Or she found out someone is sick, etc. etc.

It's hard, because everyone expects her to be "on" all the time, but it's just not possible for a human being to be like that 24/7. 

I know and that's why I don't blame her - yet it feels bad

On 25.1.2018 at 7:50 PM, LastNight said:

It must be an extremely lonely existence at the top, and at the end of the day she is a human. To take on all of that emotion and excitement from all of her fans over the years must be extremely draining, I wouldn't be surprised if she's had to put more of a wall up to protect herself.

It's a shame though because you just want to share your love for one of your idols with them, and the chance to get to meet them must be incredible, so when it's not what you hoped it must be really disappointing. It must be a lot of pressure on her though because she will be more than aware of all those expectations, I don't know how she does it at all to be honest. 

During the Q&A my question was how she deals with the fact that there are so many people around the world that are obsessed with her 

DS

scallywally

So glad you made it, had a great show and met nice fans.

Sad about Gaga, mmm to be honest you are right to feel disheartened.  We have all had to go to work sometimes in un happy moods but we put a smile on our face because we are politer and getting paid. Shes getting paid what id earn in a MONTH for doing just half an hour with special fans who have looked forward to it. 

I dont know but it is something that seems to happening more often with her now. Lets hope shes not struggling or having troubles. It would be sometimes nicer if they said 'soo sorry, cant do it tonight, heres an autograph and a refund' rather than a distant only semi friendly gaga. (could've she been stoned? or had a pain injection?)

At least you got to speak with her and I bet the show was fantastic. It would've been a great day anyway! :) The music means more than the whole chaos of being a part of her busy day, I bet sometimes she forgets where she is. I would. Lovely story though. :) 

DiscoStyx
22 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

During the Q&A my question was how she deals with the fact that there are so many people around the world that are obsessed with her 

what was her answer? :)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived