šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Met Gaga tonight

Noah

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

She doesnt think she will win oh god please let her win one please please please:pray:Ā how lucky u r:giveup:Ā when will iĀ :giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
7 hours ago, Noah said:

I think she just didn't appreciate it as much.Ā 

considering that BTW made me a LM..... I'm a mistake of this fanbaseĀ :ladyhaha:

@NoahĀ did Gaga say something about the piano version being released as a single and when exactly?Ā :excited2:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

43 minutes ago, Rifek said:

@NoahĀ did Gaga say something about the piano version being released as a single and when exactly?Ā :excited2:

TomorrowĀ 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

derpmonster
8 hours ago, Doot said:

I find that interesting. I wonder if it means she just appreciates it more than ever, or if she didn't care for it as much as she made it out to be.

Ā 

1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

considering that BTW made me a LM..... I'm a mistake of this fanbaseĀ :ladyhaha:

8 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

That's surprising tbh considering how many lives that album has touched and saved (including mine)Ā :blush:

I think that she absolutely, absolutely loved BTW when it was her current project. Her current project has always been her favorite. After the injury, ARTPOP (which then became her everything), it's possible she disconnected a little bit from that old side of her that she might have blamed for her problems. Maybe she grew out of techno. But she's back to appreciating it again. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Helxig

This is the shortest and most to-the-point recollection of meeting Gaga that I've ever seen a stan write outĀ :wtfga:

Usually it's 100 paragraphs of "my day started with a bowl of my favourite rice bran cereal and low fat soy milk. As I hungrily devoured my every day breakfast I had no idea that I would be meeting my idol in approximately 13 hours and 52 minutes," complete with an introduction, body paragraphs with supporting evidence, a conclusion that links to the introduction,Ā double spacing, 12 pt font, and all sources cited in correct APA format.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Irrelevant

my classmates:

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Usually it's 100 paragraphs of "my day started with a bowl of my favourite rice bran cereal and low fat soy milk. As I hungrily devoured my every day breakfast I had no idea that I would be meeting my idol in approximately 13 hours and 52 minutes," complete with an introduction, body paragraphs with supporting evidence, a conclusion that links to the introduction,Ā double spacing, 12 pt font, and all sources cited in correct APA format.

me:

i woke up, went to school and came back homeĀ :triggered:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

This is the shortest and most to-the-point recollection of meeting Gaga that I've ever seen a stan write outĀ :wtfga:

I wanted to get it out as quickly as possible lol i just got home and wanted to share bc i was tiredĀ 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

how did the whole thing with the pictures go? who decided the groups? how close could you get to her? I hope its not some forced awkward photo :sweat:

loving you is cherry pie ā™„

DeanSummer

Thanks for sharing the intimate moment with all itā€˜s details with everyone else ... not !

Ā 

like the security told us it should be a special moment for us who bought and all you had to post EVERYTHING.

It can be done without giving away all the information....

DS

• Admin changed the title to Met Gaga tonight
8 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Thanks for sharing the intimate moment with all itā€˜s details with everyone else ... not !

Ā 

like the security told us it should be a special moment for us who bought and all you had to post EVERYTHING.

It can be done without giving away all the information....

Girl, chill. It's been done many times in the past with other meet and greet experiences.

Just because judging by your thread, you didn't have a good experience at the same show, doesn't mean you can come in and bash someone who had an amazing time and wanted to share it with us.Ā 

DeanSummer
Just now, Blake said:

Girl, chill. It's been done many times in the past with other meet and greet experiences.

Just because judging by your thread, you didn't have a good experience at the same show, doesn't mean you can come in and bash someone who had an amazing time and wanted to share it with us.Ā 

This is no bashing but spilling all details is a little bit unfair for us who paid this much.

Ā 

I only pointed out some things that I didnā€™t like and I think we donā€™t have to blindly love everything she does!

DS

Archived