Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey monsters!

I wanted to make a thread about Million Reasons cause I think this is such a special song, and we know Gaga loves this song since she's been performing it over and over again, and it's even the encore of the JWT. 

First of all, when we heard it for the first time at the Dive Bar I was live :awkney: why is she singing "million reasons" a million times already in the first verse. I thought that was a cute ballad but boring after all. And I've been listening to this a bit but I did not care much. But with the time, I started to listen to it a lil bit more, and a lil bit more. Tbh, I'm completely addicted to this song right now, this is just so special and it has taken a lot of time to grown on me. Honestly this is her best song on "Joanne" to not say her best song at all. I hope she's gonna perform it at the GRAMMYs to be honest. The only thing I was disappointed in was the MV obviously... I'm sure that if she had done something more consistent with flawless outfit (like the one for the JWT), gorgeous visuals etc, it would've been higher in the charts. 

Anyway this song is gold, and what is really interesting about it is that, I only noticed it after listening to it a hundred times. This is not the type of bops you can enjoy from the very first listening. You get bored of these bops after 50 listenings tbh. Million Reasons is really the type of songs that has to grow on you, and that takes a long time (at least that's my experience) and this is clearly the type of song I'm gonna listen to all my life.

Anyway this song deserves even more recognition, so I let you comment your love for this song below!! 

DoremonLove

i love this song too :wub:i wasnt into this song when i first heard but it grew on me. Its so beautiful hope to hear it in other tours :rockstar:

edit- also i wouldnt mind if she sings it at grammys:giggle:

How can anoyone not love gaga

datlastfam

MR is iconic and amazing ballad song :flutter:  

11 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I hope she's gonna perform it at the GRAMMYs to be honest.

wait what

image.jpg

Sandrology

When a 20 Second snippet before the First dive bar was released I instantly fell in love with MR and thought this Song will be bigger than we yet know.

Last time this happened to me was pokerface and Bad romance ...

If she doesn't get the grammy I would be pretty surprised it's one of these songs that even haters can't deny its amazing

A Hybrid

Honestly I just don’t like the song a lot compared to the other songs on Joanne. Angel Down for example is just a better ballad IMO. So is Sinner’s Prayer if you count that as a ballad. I understand that it’s special for Gaga but it’ll always be a boring song for me and I’ll be happier if Kesha wins Best Pop Song (as long as Gaga wins best pop vocal album)

No family’s safe when I sashay

Oriane

I liked this song the second time I listened to it I think. The first time was at the Dive Bar tour, it was 4am for me and it didn't really have an impact on me. But when the audio was released the day after, I fell in love with it. The chorus is striking.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Gagadonna

I immediately fell in love with the song when it came out. I've been addicted to it since then and been listening to it everyday :wub: Million Reasos is undoubtedly her best song ever, it is truly a masterpiece on its own and I'm glad she made a (moderate) hit out of it cause as it kind of cured her former bad reputation. I don't think we'll ever witness a song have so much impact on her life and on ours in future as much as MR did. 

bloody g
2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

First of all, when we heard it for the first time at the Dive Bar I was live :awkney: why is she singing "million reasons" a million times already in the first verse. I thought that was a cute ballad but boring after all.

Oh no dear as soon as I heard I thought: ok so this is my favorite song, I'll stan forever

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

IAmNotHere1997

I cried when I first heard it. I was at school, in class, trying to hide myself and not cry too loud.

Archived