Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Well, The Joanne Era Has Been Fun...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I'm glad it's over to be honest ! I'm so ready for new Gaga era.

I had a lot more fun on TF / TFM / BTW eras ! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
11 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

All i know is Diamond Heart better be here to stay in the future tour setlists. Too good of a song to be left behind.

Imagine she'll do Joanne like she did ARTPOP.

Anything except Applause and Millions Reasons will be shafted yet we get another year of telephone :awkney: 

TheSlash

I joined this cult site right after she released The Cure, but I was stalking around here for at least 3 years :awkney:. I really enjoyed this era. It was a nice change of pace with her not doing something shocking every 2 seconds, but slaying us with not-so-often, but incredible performances :firega: . My only hope was and still is that she performs Sinner's Prayer live again :giveup:.

Ew, David!

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I’ve been here since the end of August and been a fan since the ARTPOP era. Between then an now, I feel like a been though a journey with LM's on GGD and with Gaga. @Acsnpdx8 I’m glad you joined this fandom and experiencing the the Joanne era with all of us and Gaga. 

Mychal

I agree Joanne was a successful and it did have a few slow moments but it was worth the wait. Now the era is nearly over and I can’t wait to see what she’ll bring to pop music next. :excited2:

IAmNotHere1997

Why it has to end? :chica: This is the first time I witnessed a full-Gaga era (that means we include rumors, meltdowns, looks, streaming parties, this, that). LG6 is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥

YorkieCat
22 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Not that I “care” more so I’m curious considering we got a ton from the Joanne era which you consider “nothing”. 

Everything just happened in America. 😞 Hope the new era is more world wide.

Duella Dvil
10 hours ago, YorkieCat said:

That means nothing to me :neyde:

You just have **** taste, I get it.

If it's not unicorns and fag ****, it's not good enough god forbid she grows as an artist.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

WeSmokinEmAll

Always gonna love this era for helping me stan her 100% after only loving her singles for years. This album is my all time favorite and it means so much to me. Here's to another era with slayage songs. :firega:

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

If it's not unicorns and fag ****, it's not good enough god forbid she grows as an artist.

I agree with you sis. But :gum:

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Why it has to end? :chica: This is the first time I witnessed a full-Gaga era (that means we include rumors, meltdowns, looks, streaming parties, this, that). LG6 is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥

SAME SIS. 

Its been a wild ride! Ready for #LG6 to leave me snatched :lolga:

YorkieCat
10 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Chill, I never said I want unicorns and.... And I never said I don’t like Joanne. Just because I think this era has been “quiet” you don’t need to loose your shiit over it.  All the best 🖤

Tyler1992

I’m going to get emotional :wub: what an amazing era this has turned out to be. 

We’ve never really been able to say goodbye to a Gaga album. It’s refreshing that Joanne is able to ride off into the sunset free of controversy but full of great memories.

What an amazing adventure it’s been Gaga truly won this time, Grammys or not 

Archived