💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Well, The Joanne Era Has Been Fun...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Well sistren, we’ve almost reached an end of an era, literally :trollga:. I joined GGD a little before Perfect Illusion was announced. I was just searching for Gaga new album and ended up on this cult site :laughga:. Never have I encountered such funny, witty,  intelligent, brave, sassy, and downright mean individuals in my life. But I love them all for making this experience real for me. Finally being able to connect with other Gaga-obsessed fans was a great surprise. Anyhoo, enough with this sappy mess, let’s get to the era. 

So Perfect Illusion was announced and then we received the album not far later. Tbh listening to the snippets from Alexa, which we mainly the chorus from each song, on repeat about 100 Times kind of made listening to the album the first time. I felt bad about it so I’ve really been wanting new Gaga music for a while. I love every song, but there’s nothing like listening to NEW Gaga music for the first time. :wtfga:

So let’s revisit. We have:

1) Slaymond Heart 

2) SlAY-O

3) Slayanne

4) John Slayne (my personal fav of the album, would appreciate if #LG6 had hints of this or something)

5) Slayin’ In Circles

6) Perfect Illusion (jk jk love this iconic bop)

7) Million Grammy’s :queenga:

8) Slayer’s Prayer

9) Come To Slayma 👄

10) Slay Girl

11) Angel Down 😢

12) Slaygio Girls

13) Just Another Slay

(Could Track 13 Be an indication of #LG6?)

That’s it ladies. Thanks for listening to Mary Jane Holland and I tonight. :firega:

Love all you freaks like me and can’t wait to be slayed by #LG6 as she is incoming very S👀N. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

All i know is Diamond Heart better be here to stay in the future tour setlists. Too good of a song to be left behind.

I know that she introduced us to her late in 2016, but Joanne's really been a refreshing part of her discography. I love how polished of an album it is, and it's been great listening through it since last Winter. You have to admit that even tho the era was pretty slow at times, waiting for PI, and other things, that it was an amazing one, with Coachella, her Superbowl performance, and ASIB, it's carried well even up til now. 

Still. I'm ready to get fooked up with her next upcoming record. 
tumblr_n4nn8988rk1ts29kbo4_400.gif

:heart:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

DaftFameMonster

I'm getting emotional because I joined GGD about the same time :,) This era was so amazing I love you all you're crazyyyy but thats why Ima stick around

When Gaga dancers and band are getting nostalgic about a tour which didn't end yet, you know that it was  really good tour :(

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GAGASLAYME
46 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

11) Angel Down 😢

missed opportunity for Slayngel down:interestinga:

but anyways I'm glad you found this beautiful  cult site too bb:kara:🖤

I've been on  here since Pre  Original LG5 Its been a RIDEE:woot:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

BlingNotTheMusic
57 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

All i know is Diamond Heart better be here to stay in the future tour setlists. Too good of a song to be left behind.

!!! Can you imagine an acoustic piano performance of DH :wtfga:

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

missed opportunity for Slayngel down:interestinga:

but anyways I'm glad you found this beautiful  cult site too bb:kara:🖤

I've been on  here since Pre  Original LG5 Its been a RIDEE:woot:

I think I stumbled upon it during ARTPOP days but just read things and didn’t interact. It’s a whole ‘nother world once you join this Matrix. 

Anyhoot. I think I was wondering what had happened to the DWUW video (or Venus) and found this site and thought “wow they crazy” and stopped coming haha

GAGASLAYME
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I think I stumbled upon it during ARTPOP days but just read things and didn’t interact. It’s a whole ‘nother world once you join this Matrix. 

Anyhoot. I think I was wondering what had happened to the DWUW video (or Venus) and found this site and thought “wow they crazy” and stopped coming haha

I would just search 'new lady gaga album this year'  and i would read the articles but i never knew it gagadaily was an actual thing  lmao and then I joined it was all downhill from there😂

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I would just search 'new lady gaga album this year'  and i would read the articles but i never knew it gagadaily was an actual thing  lmao and then I joined it was all downhill from there😂

ARE WE THE SAME PERSON? :gum:

GAGASLAYME
1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

ARE WE THE SAME PERSON? :gum:

B*TCH MAYBE!!!!!!😂😂😉😉😂😂

Archived