Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Rapper M.I.A Documentary Release

GagasPussy

Featured Posts

GagasPussy

Outspoken and Fearless Female rapper M.I.A also known as Maya Arulpragasam has finally been able to prepare for the release of her highly anticipated documentary. This is going to be a thrilling spectacle for M.I.A fans and non M.I.A fans can learn from her history and insight on world issues. The documentary film is a peak into M.I.A career and early life as a war refugee and immigrant to an internationally known Rap/singer artist that took the world over with Paper Planes back in 2008. 

Here is the Trailer/Teaser for the documentary

The Documentary is currently being screened and previewed at Sundance Festival but should be given an official release thereafter. 

To stay updated, Follow M.I.A on her instagram or twitter for when it comes out! 

I am so excited for this Documentary! GAGA FIVE FOOT TWO is SHOOOOK!!!!

FrankGutz

OMFG!!! Im so excited!!! :excited2::excited2:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Omg!! I'm so excited....

I just recently got into her music and I love her....

This would be a great way to catch with her..

Also, collab with Gaga :pray:

aaronyoji

even though I'm excited about this, m.i.a's level of self importance has gotten a little out of hand. particularly because i follow her on instagram and given how inarticulate she can be, she constantly feels like she's under such attack with the release of this documentary when really she's not exactly in the pop culture radar........ 

Archived