💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No NSYNC, probably No Janet either at the Super Bowl

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Joey Fatone (former member of NSYNC) reveals some SB updates: there will be no *NSYNC reunion at the Super Bowl, and Janet Jackson probably won't be there either.

"I'm here right now," Joey told TMZ outside of a LA hot spot over the weekend. "If I was doing something, I'd be at rehearsals right now ... there's your proof." 

So it is safe to assume he's performing the Halftime Show on his own. 

0xLKW.gif

http://m.tmz.com/#2018/01/23/joey-fatone-justin-timberlake-super-bowl-nsync/

HausOfMark

Beyonce also said No Destinys Child and they were there. I wont belive anything until its that moment watching it

-Mark

Queen Gloria

Why not? She could do the other titty this time. 

Lion Heart

Record low ratings

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DaftFameMonster

Looks like a setup to a tragic performance heheheheh everyone will be going back to gags video from last year xoxo, talent wins

He should invite Janet, especially after throwing her under the bus after he ripped her bra off. It would be a nice offer.

Not sure if the NFL or Janet would be down for that though, even if Justin was, so whatever.

5 minutes ago, Bebe said:

He should invite Janet, especially after throwing her under the bus after he ripped her bra off. It would be a nice offer.

Not sure if the NFL or Janet would be down for that though, even if Justin was, so whatever.

I was thinking the same thing, but with the whole #metoo movement wouldn’t it be good for the NFL? :huh:

could have totally irrelevant guests lmao like queen of pop Madonna bringing out LMFAO

giphy.gif

I was rooting for the NSYNC reunion, I guess he's above what made him famous now. 

giphy.gif

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Anveeroy
39 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

Why not? She could do the other titty this time. 

Disrespectful 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

16 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

I was thinking the same thing, but with the whole #metoo movement wouldn’t it be good for the NFL? :huh:

Maybe, but with the whole #metoo movement, it was probably unfortunate of the NFL to book JT in the first place. They probably want as little references to 'the incident' as possible.

I think as of now, with the fact they have JT booked, it's probably more convenient for them to stick to the version of events in which Janet gets all the blame and Justin gets none.

Archived