💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

lady gaga's most artistic performances

laughinjack

Featured Posts

laughinjack

so one of the reasons why I originally fell in love with mother monster is what a great performance artist she is she seems to have this insane power to create a story using just her body so i'm collecting a list of my most artistic performances and would love to hear yours. I ask if you leave out performances just because if vocals cause good vocals don't make an artistic proformance you can include dance breaks if you want if there really intense/beautiful but don't include them just because their good because that's a whole other list 

here's what I got so far artworks-000027040443-ldle0u-t500x500.jp

paparazzi 2009 vma performance- for obvious reasons this is simply one of the most iconic/artistic performances of all time from the first opening bars to the bloody hanging the theatrics are just so on point 

hqdefault.jpg paparazzi the monster ball tour 2.0-  this ones also a diamond the perfect design of the fame monster costume along with gaga's screams of terror  the storytelling is just fabulous 

maxresdefault.jpgbloody mary- joanne world tour- this is pure perfection from the costumes to  the choreography to the costumes wow just wow this performance also stays true to the gothic tudor tone of the song which I really appreciate 

maxresdefault.jpg bloody mary- born this way ball montreal- her whole segment on this tour was great but this performance in particular becauuse she's not even attempting to sing she's just theartrically  playing around with her vocals her screams and jeers from 3:07 to 3:35 always give me the chills

maxresdefault.jpgARTPOP on the tonight show- this is  really a seriously underrated piece of art if there was ever a moment in her career where she accomplished her goal of bringing art and pop together especially  from 1:32 to 2:05 i feel like I'm watching history being made as the two forces collide   

StarstruckIllusion

Bloody Mary is just THAT B***H when it comes to performances wwwiiiiggg. Idk why she brought it back but I'm glad she did. 

Edit: censor. thought it was automatic but I'm not risking anything 

laughinjack
26 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Bloody Mary is just THAT BITCH when it comes to performances wwwiiiiggg. Idk why she brought it back but I'm glad she did. 

agreed unconventional but amazing 

GagasPussy

Lady Gaga is the greatest performance artist of this century. Madonna could never. Gaga is an amazing performer who can sing and dance but what places on her another level above her contemporaries is her ability to create art that is polarizing and unconventional. Her art pushes boundaries and challenges societal norms and making statements about modernity. She always brings forth a concept and a story using her creative sets, unique style of fashion, and theatrical kicks. She is brilliant and mindblowing. Never does she fail to amaze me and leave me with deep thought after seeing her performances. I hope she returns to her performance art. The Joanne era is a stripped down version of her and less artistic than her other eras. She focused more on showing her vocal capabilities and her honest lyrical ability with the album and her background but none of the performances are making statements and challenging her viewers as they used to. LG6 shall be her return to Avante Garde pop performances.

Archived